No finger Print Notice yet

My receipt date for I485 was Dec 4th. I still have not received the finger print notice yet. But my AP and EAD is already approved.
I am really worried.
When I went for infopass, the Immigration officer said I was stuck in name check with FBI and until this is cleared, there is no point in doing the finger prints, as it would take the process back. Is this true?
What would be the best solution?

Well, FP is only good for 15 months, and it only takes 1 day to verify via the FBI. So if you're stuck in name check, then thats the rate limiting step for now.

my i-485 is pending since end of april 2007, no finger printing notice yet. is there any way to find out if they have sent any FP notice? tried service request. havn't recieved any reply yet. not expecting much form that either. anything else you guys can suggest?

Received FP notice 6 months after filing date

Hi all,

I received my FP notice after 6 months. Hope this means that my namecheck is done... I have no way of knowing.

I called nsc today and they said a FP notice was sent to me a month ago...which neither me nor my lawyer ever recieved...I am really worried...they told me to take an infopass appintment and get a FP notice from here. hope nothing like this happend to you guys.

Finger Printing Notice Time

Hi,

How long does it usually take to receive a Finger Printing Notice after applying for I-485. I want to travel abroad days after submitting my application and am worried if I will miss to make that appointment.

Finally, got my finger print notice for May 9, 2007

do you have the NSC phone number?

Deshal,
could you provide the NSC contact number?

I called nsc today and they said a FP notice was sent to me a month ago...which neither me nor my lawyer ever recieved...I am really worried...they told me to take an infopass appintment and get a FP notice from here. hope nothing like this happend to you guys.

I filed 485/140 concurrently to NSC. RD is 5/30 and ND is 06/05 and No finger printing notice yet.
Should I start worrying or is it too early?
Where does the FP notice goes, Lawyer or to applicant?

I filed 485/140 concurrently to NSC. RD is 5/30 and ND is 06/05 and No finger printing notice yet.
Should I start worrying or is it too early?
Where does the FP notice goes, Lawyer or to applicant?

You will definitely get one. I know that my lawyer called me to remind me, so I think your lawyer gets one too.

There seems to be no method to this madness.

Took you so long to figure it out buddy? :) He he (Just kidding!). I just see mindnumbing madness, no method at all. Believe me, I think it is easier to disprove einstein's thoery of relativity; but, I have given up on this immigration madness :confused: :eek: !!! I am just hoping that my 485 gets filed soon and does not run into problems.

These nitwits; all they had to do was to advance the PDs a few days/weeks/month(s) every month. In a span of 2 months they opened the flood gates like a dam burst (but I am happy for everybody and myself) after doing nothing for 2-1/2 years. Now, it is anybodies guess if they are going to open a 485 backlog center.:eek:

Still waiting for fingerprinting notice

My notice date is June 19th and haven't received finger printing notice.

If you analyze trend on I-485 tracker website, it seems that those with notice date during same timeframe (1st, 2nd week of June) from Nebrasca or Vermont have started receiving finger printing notice. Mine is EB3 from CSC for which there isn't much info on tracker.

Called the customer service and she put a note in my file that 'applicant hasn't received biometrics notice. Please review and respond'. She told me to wait for 45 days and contact again if I still haven't received the notice. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FP Notice

I got my FP notice today.

====================

Nov 2003 EB2 - India
Labor - Certified Feb 27, 2007
I140 - RD Apr 04, 2007; AD Apr 09, 2007
I485/I131/I765: RD - June 12, 2007, ND - July 05, 2007
FP Date: July 26, 2007 (Code 3)

I got my FP notice yesterday for August 10, 2007

It is Code 3 and only for 485. Not sure if I should expect any more notices !?!?!

Would you mind adding details about your case in your signature.
This will help us to know about 485 RD,ND dates etc.
Thanks
I got my FP notice yesterday for August 10, 2007

It is Code 3 and only for 485. Not sure if I should expect any more notices !?!?!

My bad ... following are the details of my case:

Priority Date: Jun 2001
Used EB3 Substitute LC
I140 Approved - May 2006
485 ND - 6/16/2007
1st FP - 8/10/2007
California Service Center

I noticed that the difference of days between fingerprinting notice and FP appointmnet is from 4 days for some to one month for the others.

What is the minimum time in terms of days do we have between the notice and the appointment?

I noticed that the difference of days between fingerprinting notice and FP appointmnet is from 4 days for some to one month for the others.

What is the minimum time in terms of days do we have between the notice and the appointment?

You can always call and alter the actual date of FP'ing

What to make of this?

Got word through the Congressman's office that my case still required FBI checks, and that my name was put on the FP scheduler on 6/19/07. I still have not received my FP notice.

I had called and spoken to a CSR earlier and she said that everything looked clear and that I should have gotten my FP notice already.

Who do I believe? The beneficiaries on my case have received and completed their FP's.

I get the feeling I will again miss out on approval when the October batch of visa numbers is released.

Any ideas on what I could possibly do to get USCIS to take their fingers out?

PD: 10-01, EB3 INDIA
Concurrent Filing: 140/485 TSC
I-140: Approved
FP:04/05
EAD Count:4 or 5
AP Count:2 or 3
LUD: 06/07
I485:?