No 2nd FP for more than two years.

GaramChai2go

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have not received 2nd FP notice for more than two years for 485 and PD is going to be current next month. What's going on? I think FP expires every 15 months.

Does anyone have the same issue?

I just did my second FP 3 weeks ago. My case is also x'fered from VSC to TSC.

India, EB3
PD Dec 2001
485 RD - Dec 2004.

I completed my second FP (Bio - Code 3) 15 days ago on May 4th. My first FP was done 2 and half years ago. I have seen 3 LUD's after my Biometrics.

EB3 India
VSC -> TSC
PD - June 2002 (current on 1st June)
FP1 - Oct 2004
FP2 (Bio - code 3) - May 4th, 2007

I completed my second FP (Bio - Code 3) 15 days ago on May 4th. My first FP was done 2 and half years ago. I have seen 3 LUD's after my Biometrics.

EB3 India
VSC -> TSC
PD - June 2002 (current on 1st June)
FP1 - Oct 2004
FP2 (Bio - code 3) - May 4th, 2007

Lucky u. U will probably get it approved next month. For me it seems that I am still going to be hanging in there as FP not done though PD is going to be current. USCIS plays games.

same boat as u

EB3 In - first and only FP Nov 2004, nothing since. Just hope they send out FP 2 notices to us who will be current PDs in June - and soon...

Lucky u. U will probably get it approved next month. For me it seems that I am still going to be hanging in there as FP not done though PD is going to be current. USCIS plays games.

garamchai, ans. to your question

Garamchai2,

Did you get the notice for FP ? When was 1st FP done?

Yes I did get the 2nd FP notice in a last week of April' 07. My first FP was done in Apr 2005. But I did travel to India in Dec 06. Since there is no LUD change like many others I decided to get an appoinment with immigration officer, using infopass . It's scheduled on 29th May. Hope to get all clear signal :)
and an answer like 'just waiting for visa number'. What do you guys say.

EB3, India
PD Dec 2001.
485 RD - Dec 2004
1st FP - Apr. 2005
2nd FP - May 2007
X'fered from VSC - TSC on 3rd March '07

Garamchai2,

Yes I did get the 2nd FP notice in a last week of April' 07. My first FP was done in Apr 2005. But I did travel to India in Dec 06. Since there is no LUD change like many others I decided to get an appoinment with immigration officer, using infopass . It's scheduled on 29th May. Hope to get all clear signal :)
and an answer like 'just waiting for visa number'. What do you guys say.

EB3, India
PD Dec 2001.
485 RD - Dec 2004
1st FP - Apr. 2005
2nd FP - May 2007
X'fered from VSC - TSC on 3rd March '07

I also traveled this year, but no FP notice. Does it really matter whether u travel or not ? How do they know u traveled?

Me too in the same boat.. Will be current from June but no second FP.
Should I also take infopass.. confused..

Me too

My PD is going to be current next month, my 1st fp was done in Nov 2004. I have not received a notice for 2nd FP. Does anyone know if USCIS approves the cases even if the fp was done more than 2 yrs ago? If they send me a notice next month and by the time they get the results I am not sure if my PD will still be current or not. Getting a GC seems like a miracle in my life.

EB3 India PD - feb 2003
I-485 ND - 3/15/2004
1st FP - Nov 2004

I am in the same boat.

My PD is going to be current next month, my 1st fp was done in Nov 2004. I have not received a notice for 2nd FP. Does anyone know if USCIS approves the cases even if the fp was done more than 2 yrs ago? If they send me a notice next month and by the time they get the results I am not sure if my PD will still be current or not. Getting a GC seems like a miracle in my life.

EB3 India PD - feb 2003
I-485 ND - 3/15/2004
1st FP - Nov 2004

I am in the same boat.

Don't wait for FP notice

Visited Dallas district office of USCIS today through Infopass appointment. Requested them to issue FP notices for myself and my dependents as our earlier FP have all expired. Collected Code-3 FP+Biometrics appointment (to be done within 15 days); Went to the ASC immediately and got it completed.
Hope our quest for GC will finally be over in June!

Visited Dallas district office of USCIS today through Infopass appointment. Requested them to issue FP notices for myself and my dependents as our earlier FP have all expired. Collected Code-3 FP+Biometrics appointment (to be done within 15 days); Went to the ASC immediately and got it completed.
Hope our quest for GC will finally be over in June!

Dallas, when you make infopass, what do u select -
You have a question about your case.
or
You wish to speak to an immigration officer.