NJ Filers FP Tracker

Any FP news?

Any FP news for NJers? This thread has been so quiet for a long time. Is Newark ASC taking the rest of the year off?

RD 07/02/2001, ND 08/20/2001, FP scheduled for 12/12/2001

Received the notice on 11/17/2001. Was on vacation until yesterday, so only
got to know yesterday nite. NJ filer. Both me and my lawyer got notices.

Good luck to all.

a little FP surprise

The Vermont service center FP scheduled for Virginia INS office ! But I am NJ resident ! (a little surprise !)

No Title

If all the other info. on the notice is correct then just go to Newark INS and just try and get your FP done. If you send it back to VSC for correction it will only delay your FP. Maybe it won\'t work but it is worth giving it a shot. Please post your experience.

Good luck.

Just spoke with my Attorney

Just spoke with my Attorney, my company located in Virginia. My applications has 2 addresses one is main in NJ and other is company attorney address in VA. Seams to be they mixed up these addresses in Vermont, although I got EAD cards in the NJ address. IIO told me that FP was sent on Nov 23; hope attorney will get it soon. So we decided to go to VA for FP to save a time. I am not a first persone from the company; the other guys already got their FPs for NJ (who are in NJ) except me. I will share my experience latter.

RD 07/02 ND 08/21

websites for tracking case status

Can anybody give me the website again for tracking all the case
status, accidently, I lost them.

Thanks, have a nice day