NIW Do-It-Yourself kit

ch2online

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I decided to do NIW by myself. There are so many DIY kits on the web. Does anyone know which is good? Or if anyone who just got the GC want to sell the package? Or even only sample of recommendation is a big help. Please send a email if you can help me out: ch2online@gmail.com. Thank you sooooo much.

All companies will tell you that the kit they sell is the best. However, I didn't want to buy something that I can find for free on the Internet such as the forms and "the correct address where to send the application".

I went to www.usaia.org. They answered my questions within a few hours. I ordered the NIW case at night and received a link and a password to download a zip file the following morning. It's worth the money. Try it, you'll have a detailed example of what a succesful application looks like, and the person also added commentaries to guide you throughout the text.

I found greencardapply.com. I sent an email. If I am answered I'll let you know...

Let us know if you find something interesting...
:)

Thank you. I bought their package and the case today. The downloaded file looks good. will scrutinize it later.

i bought the so-called successful package for NIW four years ago. it is sooooo out of date. it was the easies time when that sample case was approved. couldnt believe that they are still selling it. if your backgroud is super-strong. you may try DIY. otherwise, get a good lawyer.

boston123 said:
All companies will tell you that the kit they sell is the best. However, I didn't want to buy something that I can find for free on the Internet such as the forms and "the correct address where to send the application".

I went to www.usaia.org. They answered my questions within a few hours. I ordered the NIW case at night and received a link and a password to download a zip file the following morning. It's worth the money. Try it, you'll have a detailed example of what a succesful application looks like, and the person also added commentaries to guide you throughout the text.

I found greencardapply.com. I sent an email. If I am answered I'll let you know...

Let us know if you find something interesting...
:)

Indeed, nothing replace good credentials

You're right: nothing can replace good credentials: garbage in; garbage out. Nobody should rely on a single source, but this example gave me many new ideas and a framework to start from. I also read a LOT from different RECENT sources. I have been spending weeks on it and I am not done. Someone who doesn't want or can't do that should definitely hire a lawyer.

I have a question though. What exactly is soooo out of date in this package?

Thanks! :)

boston123 said:
You're right: nothing can replace good credentials: garbage in; garbage out. Nobody should rely on a single source, but this example gave me many new ideas and a framework to start from. I also read a LOT from different RECENT sources. I have been spending weeks on it and I am not done. Someone who doesn't want or can't do that should definitely hire a lawyer.

I have a question though. What exactly is soooo out of date in this package?

Thanks! :)

As you said these packages are good to guide you if your credentials are satisfactory..........why people say its out of date ???.....you can read AAO decisions and will be able to sort of few points which were suggested in these pacakages but were found to be against requirements of category.

Indeed, the package is good in terms of showing how to organize the application, what type of info to include, how to get recos, etc. but the argumentation must be stronger than ever and be adjusted to recent decisions to ensure approval.

Unfortunately, without satisfactory credentials, neither a DIY kit nor a lawyer will help...

eb1doc said:
As you said these packages are good to guide you if your credentials are satisfactory..........why people say its out of date ???.....you can read AAO decisions and will be able to sort of few points which were suggested in these pacakages but were found to be against requirements of category.

Letter of Ref.?

Hi again,
I have so far requested 7 person to write letter of ref.
all of them asked me to write the letter and sent them.
I prepared those, but who should I address.
If anyone can send me at least the header portion, it will be helpful.
abdur.rahman@sylvania.com

rabdur said:
Hi again,
I have so far requested 7 person to write letter of ref.
all of them asked me to write the letter and sent them.
I prepared those, but who should I address.
If anyone can send me at least the header portion, it will be helpful.
abdur.rahman@sylvania.com
the letters of reference should be addressed to USCIS.
after the USCIS address, write:
RE: Letter of recomendation for immigration petition of XX XXXX