NIW approved

alathm

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My NIW approved
NSC - filed on Nov 2002.
good luck to all who are waiting . i know how tough this can be.

alathm

Congradulations for you great success.

I have a question for you if you can help.

I got RFE from VSC. the officer is making a reference to 1998 NYDOT appeal i.e that the petiitioner must established that national interest of the United States would be adversely affected if laor cert. were required for this beneficiary.

Could you please help, where i can find references to make a proper reply

Thanks.

This is the second time I applied for NIW . my first one got rejected. That time they asked the same REF you got. I don't know how my attorney answered that & at any rate it didn't work . I don't know how to get the information on that. I think more expeienced people can help you in this matter.sorry!

Same center same category!

So it seems INS doesn't care how many times you have filed, even at the same center with same category!

sorry for the delayed reply. 2nd time , there were lots of new factors.
I had more publications the 2nd time,I had written a chapter in a text book. I became a faculty in a university,(before I was a resident on training.)
More importantly , my previous lawyer didn't stress enough the fact that my speciality is a new one & few are qualified. My new lawyer had done excellent job with the case preparation.

Stephen Jeffries (N.Y) handled my case.I really felt that a thorough prepartion of the case made a big difference.

Originally posted by alathm
Stephen Jeffries (N.Y) handled my case.I really felt that a thorough prepartion of the case made a big difference.

Highly recommended. I had used Stephen Jeffries, too. The firm falls a bit short on customer service but I was very happy with the results. A bit expensive, too, but someone has to pay for his office overlooking Times Square.

Brian

NIW approval in 8 weeks

Hi,
My spouse's NIW application was sent on 24 April 2003 and approved on 24 June 2003 at VSC.
Details:
PhD, 10 years research experience in molecular biology
Works on contract for US gov.
About 8 quality publications, which were well cited
Reviewed several PhD theses
Had 2 good fellowship awards
Very strong letters from 2 govt. scientists, 2 university scientists, and 2 European scientists

Attorney: Sheela Murthy. Very thorough, fairly good customer service and reasonable fee (well, I'd say, the going rate right now)

Good luck to everyone waiting for their petition approvals.
Silent

FOR SILENT

Hello Silent,

I sent you a couple of private messages.

Can you please read them and reply back??

hope you dont remain silent.

thanks