NEWARK-NJ PP STAMPING and WAIT TIME FOR CARD

OneMoreStupid

Registered Users (C)
Any experience of Newark, NJ pass port stamping and recieved the Card?

What is the time taken to received theh GC after the Stamping?

I did my PP on March 7th. Still waiting. Not even LUD change.

Did PP stamping on Feb 24th at Newark.NJ
First change LUD Mar -25 card Mailed - Mar 30th
Hopefully should receive soon

I guess it takes about 25-30 days before any activity occurs on LUD

nh786 said:
Did PP stamping on Feb 24th at Newark.NJ
First change LUD Mar -25 card Mailed - Mar 30th
Hopefully should receive soon

I guess it takes about 25-30 days before any activity occurs on LUD

nh786,

Thanks for the information. Your information make other NJ people to estimate their card arriaval times.....

Hi OnemoreStupid,

I was just going to start a NEW thread for Newark - PP STAMPING, but i saw your thread. Thanks for opening one for all of us to track the card..

I still do not see any change in my LUD, my drivers license is expiring in couple of weeks. I'm not sure if i can try to get my license renewed with passport stamping.

Anybody had any experience in renewing the license with PP stamping?

jaisharma_99,

You seem to be lucky to see LUD changes, my PP stamping was done on 17th and there is no activity since then.

Is it possible to receive the card without seeing any LUD/online mesg changes? When i did my FP, there was no LUD/online change. so i was wondering if the same thing will apply here.

Any inputs appreciated.

PP on March 24

I PPed on March 24, still waiting for the card. By the way, it was very simple to renew your license with a stamp on your passport. I have it done within 15 minutes at DMV.

wantgcasap said:
Hi OnemoreStupid,

I was just going to start a NEW thread for Newark - PP STAMPING, but i saw your thread. Thanks for opening one for all of us to track the card..

I still do not see any change in my LUD, my drivers license is expiring in couple of weeks. I'm not sure if i can try to get my license renewed with passport stamping.

Anybody had any experience in renewing the license with PP stamping?

My wife renewed her license at EATNTOWN a week back wih her PP. It was very quick.

Thanks for the info.

When she renewed license with PP stamping, is the new license valid for 1 yr only as the PP stamping validity is 1 yr?

waiting for card..

I got PP stamped on 4th April. Got email about card is ordered on April 8th.
LUD is changed to today's date 04/11/2005.

No change in my spouse's case status though we got PP stamped on same day.

OneMoreStupid - I also need to get my license renewed. I will have to use PP stamp. Can you please list the documents required and let us know the validity of new license?

Thanks in advance.

GC092002 said:
I got PP stamped on 4th April. Got email about card is ordered on April 8th.
LUD is changed to today's date 04/11/2005.

No change in my spouse's case status though we got PP stamped on same day.

OneMoreStupid - I also need to get my license renewed. I will have to use PP stamp. Can you please list the documents required and let us know the validity of new license?

Thanks in advance.

Where did you do your PP stamping.??

its great, your cards are ordered in 4 days after stamping, well I did my PP on 18th march and my LUDs are happening daily. Still not message about cards.

Did Passport stamping on 12/27/2004

Folks,

I did my I-551 stamping at Newark on 12/27/2004.
LUD: 01/21/2005, 03/28/2005.

Still, there is no change of status like Card ordered or Card Mailed.
I am wondering, Are there any other persons in the same boat?
I am still Waiting for Physical Cards :confused:

License was renewed for 1 year only. Upto the validation of the PP stamp.

Documents needed for the renewal...

License Renewal letter from DMV
Passport with Stamp.
Social Security card (They was asked for it because some some reason, they have wrong SS number on their system otherwise, I don't think they need SS card)

passport stamped at Newark on 11/28/2004. No LUD change. No cards yet.

My case is from NSC and they said it does not depend on where you stamp but from the 485 processing center. And said, NSC has a one year backlog