Priority D: 12/15/08
FP Done: 01/7/09

IL:03/31/09 Inteview & Oath DONE
====================

For some reason I took my attorney to USCIS

If your case have a difficulties
Contact #1 Top lawyer in Newark-NJ

FRANK & YORK, LLC
Specialized and Practice limited to immigration.
60 Park Place, Suite 1304,
Newark, NJ 07102

Telephone:866.435.2781
Facsimile: 973.642.0022
http://immigrationlawnj.com/

Congrats!

Can you please share your interview experience?

thanks

We are in the same boat again! - Both me and wife got 2 NOA (same!) :confused:

And, online case status is not found :confused: And, you?

Do I have to worry? (or) did USCIS changed any of their processes?

NO. You have nothing to worry about. The online case tracker does not work. I have been a citizen over 2 weeks now. I even received my passport book and the card, but the case still shows "Current Status: Case received and pending."
It does not mean anything.

Yellow Notice

(I am still waiting for my IL)
Today I received "Case File Review Notice/Interview Document Check List". Since I got this notice you think my name check is clear and I am in que for interview? I hope so.:)
Asking me to bring Drivers licence and Selective Service Registration which I have submitted with my N-400 application.
Thank you for support

We are in the same boat again! - Both me and wife got 2 NOA (same!) :confused:

And, online case status is not found :confused: And, you?

Do I have to worry? (or) did USCIS changed any of their processes?

Case status is availabel online. go to uscis.gov and enter NBC*xxxxxxxxxx as it appears on your reciept

Scorpio,

shopfree4PC is right, for some applicants case status is not synced online, I could track mine but couldn't track my wife's both have the exact same dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am still waiting for my IL)
Today I received "Case File Review Notice/Interview Document Check List". Since I got this notice you think my name check is clear and I am in que for interview? I hope so.:)
Asking me to bring Drivers licence and Selective Service Registration which I have submitted with my N-400 application.
Thank you for support

Hi A****t19,

You should receive IL within 3-4 days..

Try using NBC*xxxxxx

Just noticed that my check was cleared today...

I see 10 digit numbers on mine and wife's (different is 1) - how do I know the case number from this? - looks like I need to add NBC etc., to the begining and I tried that it did not work on online case status! - any thoughts on decoding...

I do not have NBC* number on back of the check. Even after receiving the NOA, NBC* number from the receipt does not show any case status online.
I see NBC$ number at the bottom (which I read that is the payment reference number) - I have used that number and changed $ to * and that number shows up on online check - may be that case could be somebody else!
Try using NBC*xxxxxx

Hi guys, I have a FP appointment on 4/17/2009, and was wondering if the new jersey offices are receptive to walk ins? If they are, I am intending to do a walk in tommorow. Thanks.

Yes, they are, based on how busy are they on a particular day and your need for it and your way of pursuing the Guard at the entrance!!!

Good Luck and let us know how it went and what you did!

Hi guys, I have a FP appointment on 4/17/2009, and was wondering if the new jersey offices are receptive to walk ins? If they are, I am intending to do a walk in tommorow. Thanks.

The question is this : Does an early FP get you an early interview ? The answer might be 'NO'.

Thanks for the replies. And its because I have a trip on the 17th, it would be generally more convenient for me to go earlier; that way I dont have to reschedule either the FP or the trip. =)

Thomas5, Freenation

As of today (Friday, 04/10/09) I have not received Interview Letter yet. Should I call USCIS or wait little more?

Other Members: Please let me know the status of your IL if you have similar time line as mine. Thank you