New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIR MAY Labor Approved

RIR May Labor approved
I got news from my friend who's labor was approved last week.

His labor was filed some time in May 2001 under RIR category.

I don't have any more details ....
so please don't ask me any question....
I will keep you update once I hear from my friend.

New Yorkers this will be really good news if NY SWA is working on May cases.

Keep your fingures cross

I have my hands clasped (not just fingers).

Lets hope that the news is for true.

Mike, I am going against your request. But it would be very very good if you can just get some more info from your friend. Like - what is his profession, what category his RIR was filed in etc. Also, if you friend knows if others' in his company/ friends who filed with him or around the same time are also getting approvals...

Thanks

dev10 : thanks for the reply. we have not heard this news before. But we can certainly think it is hopefully true as its coming from a lawyers office.

Hi,

After reading the May approval news, I called NY State labor but they are saying they are still processing April 30th. I asked her why are people getting May approvals and she said she doesn't know.

NY labor is becoming more and more unpredictable, I don't know what to believe but I really hope the news is true.

Its one of two:

- They start the process of may cases but they do not want to announce it yet.
- They still in April as the lady said and mike friend case got processed by accident or ...

I think we should keep our level of attention high and expectation low. at least for me: I have enough depression because of these rumors!

labor certification

Hello Guys

I am a new user to this thread and want to have some info on the latest status about the RIR Lobor Certification for H1 B people.

I will like to know is H1 B people have a prefered que in the labor certification process or do we belong to the same que where all our illegal brothers are.

Please advice me about the latest info from BCIS

what is happening with NY DOL

has any one tried calling : (212) 621-9330

It is giving a police Siren. Has the COPS busted every one in NY DOL for not doing their jobs and put every one in jail....... :)

Or all the employees are admitted in St Marys mental hostipal as they may have gone POSTAL !!

Re: what is happening with NY DOL

Originally posted by sankat_mochan

It is giving a police Siren. Has the COPS busted every one in NY DOL for not doing their jobs and put every one in jail....... :)

Or all the employees are admitted in St Marys mental hostipal as they may have gone POSTAL !!

:D LOL ! :D LOL !

Atleast something to laugh about DOL !

update

Good news:

if you are reading this thread - you are still employed .

Other news:

1. My company’s lawyer was laughing her as$$ off when she heard about May and June.....

2. Another lawyer i worked with was very optimistic and told me to get a beer (better case) watch football ( normal football) and chill. According to him - it is impossible to estimate anything for NYDOL.

3. Company’s attorney said, that DOL putted on hold (unofficially) all cases for H1b folks until either economy will improve or God know what.

So my fellow workers let's get a beer and relax under the autumn sun...
Later

Re: update

Originally posted by very_upset_guy
Good news:

if you are reading this thread - you are still employed .

Other news:

1. My company’s lawyer was laughing her as$$ off when she heard about May and June.....

Why ?

2. Another lawyer i worked with was very optimistic and told me to get a beer (better case) watch football ( normal football) and chill. According to him - it is impossible to estimate anything for NYDOL.

If I had citizenship like that lawyer... I would do that !

3. Company’s attorney said, that DOL putted on hold (unofficially) all cases for H1b folks until either economy will improve or God know what.

So my fellow workers let's get a beer and relax under the autumn sun...
Later

:confused:

I do not think that make sense at all: that the DOL put all cases on hold until economy come back because:

1. the economy is coming back already.
2. the process is moving in all other states, please check the processing time on the site

the only difference between NY DOL and other states is that NY has the longest back log.

so do not convince me with these rumors that they hold on cases with out proof.

i Agree to Ahlem

Originally posted by ahalem
I do not think that make sense at all: that the DOL put all cases on hold until economy come back because:

1. the economy is coming back already.
2. the process is moving in all other states, please check the processing time on the site

the only difference between NY DOL and other states is that NY has the longest back log.

so do not convince me with these rumors that they hold on cases with out proof.

I agree to Ahlem it does not make any sense that the reason is because of the economy

the fact is the dept has overload of work and they are slow and lazy to complete the job

Re: what is happening with NY DOL

Originally posted by sankat_mochan

Guys good news is (212) 621-9330 back again and bad news is the processing date is still April 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.