New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it apr30 after apr 27?

Just noticed that apr 28 and 29 2001 were Sat and Sunday resp. So after apr27 isit going to be apr 30?any ideas?

I met an aquintance today morning while coming to work in train, and his LC has been approved in last week. His filing date was May 2003 (do not have exact date). So at least some people are getting approvals, only if they come to this site and update us directly.

a year more?????????

ahhh plz dont say that....hope it ends sooner than later.

Srikums--yes it will be apr 30 after 27th

get with the program

Can't we get organized, pool some money and make a "political donation". That's the way things are done.

I'd do it if I knew on which door to knock. It wouldn't even need to be on the federal level, just make friends with a state politician. Don't think it would cost too much at all, per person.

Anybody knows somebody who knows somebody?

Hi guys, any news?

fathi1718, you PD is April 26 or 27? Did you hear anything?

Which date is NY working on?

Help Needed

Hi Guys,
My Labor was filed in first week of May,2001 RIR, New York. I have been notified from my lawyer that I have received NOF for the same.My company has done massive layoffs in the past couple of years, even though from my division we did not have any single layoff.The nature of NOF is :

- They have asked to provide number of layoffs in my division and the Business Unit for my same post.
- Any recent hirings in my division and Business Unit for my same position.
- Number of positions held by foreign national nonimmigrant employees(i.e., those on visa's such as H-1B, L-1, TN etc) for my same position.
-Number of employees in my position in my division and BU.

What would be the favorable answers to these questions in my case ? As my company/BU has done layoffs recently, does that imply that my chances of Labor are doomed. Is there anyway we could get around with some favorable answers to these querries ?

This seems like a hard time for us and the same case could have gone without an issue in nicer times. But it seems they are pulling every thread out before they clear the Labor.

Any Suggestions Please ....

Sorry rohit_bha to hear that ....

I think you better consult your lawyer about it , he will need to prepare the appropriate replay to those guys, at this time and this economy , i would not risk writting that by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, rohit_bha:
When did your lawyer receive the NOF? Could you please let us know. I'm wondering whether that means NY SESA is now processing past April 2001.

Thanks a lot.

News

Hi Guys,

I just had a talk with NY labor dept. The person said they are doing april 27th right now and they are at the end of April 27th. They hope to finish april before the end of this year.

I don't know if I should say it is encouraging, or if I should say it is disgusting. taking more than 5 months to finish up less than 2 days' application.

Doesn't that stupid 'W' guy know he should give more money and resources if he had to come up with such a stupid scheme of inviting so many people over for this GC party ?

Re: News

Originally posted by araina77
Hi Guys,

I just had a talk with NY labor dept. The person said they are doing april 27th right now and they are at the end of April 27th. They hope to finish april before the end of this year.

that does not make sense , they moved to Apr 27th last month and now they at the end of that day, so it took them a month to process day of 27th , and they saying they need until the end of this year to process the day of 30th ? 5 months for one day !!!!

Any ideas what does "end of" means. Will they finish 27th by the end of this month. If this is ture I am impressed with their speed because I heard that had few cabinets full of applications with 27th. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

She said the last day (30th april) is the worst of all the days. My lawyer although told me that it may take another 2 months to finish april. I don't know how true it is.

Has anyone with May due date delivered?

It seems the labor pain is becoming worse day by day. When will the word April - 01 disappear. I hate seeing those words.

Re: Re: News

Originally posted by ahalem
that does not make sense...

Do not look for sense of sense in what goverment does. There is just a little of logic and even less of understanding.

To topic - you are correct it was weekend, but people were sending applications anyway.
So i won't count this as a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.