New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a week call

That is a good idea to call once a week by one of the members of the forum every wednesday and update our forum so that they are not flooded with the calls everyday?

so who do you think is most appropriate to call them once a week. My vote would go to a person who has already talked to them atleast 4-5 times ?

who is the best guy for this?

Thanks,

bharat

i think..........bharatprakash...

do u mind bharat??

wecan look for an update every monday or something like that....

BharatPrakash

My vote also goes to BhartPrakash. Hey, can you call them once a week and update the forum with the informations?

Meg_z, have you heard from the attorney regarding setting up a petiton for NY Labour?

Thanks,

Hi Guys! Thanks to all of you who have been very active in this thread that I started..I feel proud now..

Looks like Bharatprakash is the man!!

Any update on PERM?....the last resort on my labor pain!

PERM - Big No

Do you think Perm will help us? I dont think so - They have moved the planned date from July 2003 to Fall 2003.

Let us hope the best from our existing LC

Re: PERM - Big No

I had a conversation with my attorney a few days ago - he confirmed that NY DOL may need ONE year MORE to complete those stupid April 2001 cases. Regarding PERM he does not believe it will be implemented this year.

Of course we can sign a petition letter to a senator. I believe nobody from NY DOL will pay attention to this letter.

We can only pray and wait. :-(

good immigration lawyer

hi guys,

nj guy.. working and living in nj.. want to apply for my labor certification.. any good immigration lawyers out there... my old labor was filed by a maryland lawyer.... ans she really sucked!!! I want someone who can give prompt replies.. and knows what is he doing.. any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

Re: good immigration lawyer

check your pm.

Originally posted by waqarali
hi guys,

nj guy.. working and living in nj.. want to apply for my labor certification.. any good immigration lawyers out there... my old
thanks

Re: Re: PERM - Big No

Originally posted by Nikolas
Of course we can sign a petition letter to a senator. I believe nobody from NY DOL will pay attention to this letter. ...

DISAGREE

If you are not doing anything, you like that guy, laying under the cherry tree and waiting for the cherry to fell into his mouth.

For all of us time is extremely valuable. I'do not to offend employees of DOL - i beleive there are some hard working people there, but from what i can see around - government workers are not the one who is rushing doing their jobs. Plus don't forget - the longer they do April, the more reasons they have to ask for funds, complain about this and that...

You want a cherry - stress the freakin tree.
Even if i won't get a thing out of it - i 'll sleep better know that i did what i could.

cheers

has anyone called ins office

folks-
we had decided to call NY dol once in a week to make sure to get some updates at the same time they are not flooded with phone calls.

did anyone call them up yesterday? We have requested Bhartprakash to call them up once a week but we've not received any response from him.

Other than Bharatprakash, who has called NY dol atleast two times?

Thanks,

Folks-
we are constantly getting feedback from our forum that its going to take a year to complete April cases.

I got some information from one of my friend ( source : his lawyer) that April cases are expected to be completed by Nov 2003.

Not very reliable information though. But anyway I am happy to share with you at this tough time.

Thanks,

Re: Petition

Originally posted by meg_z
Mr. Khanna emailed me back. His staff will set up a petition for us.

Meg_z,
Have you received any response from the lawyer Mr. Khanna? Could you please update us?

if you want some more help on drafting contents , please let me know.

At this moment , I feel this is the maximum effort we can take for quick processings.

Please update.

Labor Certified

Hi ALL,

This is my first post. I got my Labor certified atlast after two years.
Here are the details:

Labor Type : EB2-RIR
Received at NJ DOL: 06/11/2001
Received at NY DOL: 04/26/2003
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
NOF Issued : 05/09/2003
NOF for wage increase and posting internally 10 days
Rebuttal Received : 06/02/2003
Labor Certified : 06/09/2003

Wish you all the best.

Rajnikant:
Congrats! You filed LC from NJ. NJ is a lot better than NY. NJ has moved to Aug/01.

cubiclefun:
Forget NY SESA. Ringing them doesn't help much. It will take at least several months to clear the last two days of april/01. Let's speed up the petition letter.

I would agree with mamand - it won't help or move the process...

If everybody do really want - i can do this, let's say biweekly on Wendsdays.

Send me PM - i'll count and post the results.

In any case i'm calling them almost on regular basis.

I think if Mr.Khanna can right good letter from big community, CC: to mayor ( don't u need more I would agree with mamand - it won't help or move the process...

If everybody do really want - i can do this, let's say biweekly on Wendsdays.

Send me PM - i'll count and post the results.

In any case i'm calling them almost on regular basis.

I think if Mr.Khanna can right good letter from big community, CC: to mayor ( don't u need more businesses, Mr.Bloomberg? ) and to Mrs. Clinton and ... hmm forgot who is the governor of state... doesn't matter, that might be much better.

I've been thinking about taking this to papers... what are you opinion on this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.