NEW YORK INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE(Federal Plaza)

knavigator1

Registered Users (C)
Interview time was 8:15 am, got there like 8:00am , there were about 50 people there in the waiting area.
I was called in about 8:45am by a middle aged white lady, she took me all the way to the back ( that place is much bigger than it looks from the outside).She was quite nice.
she ask to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth.
Then she ask for my greencard and passport. i gave her both passport current and expired, she check the dates then give them back.
Then she moved on to the N400 application, She run through the questions quickly( Never knew people can talk so fast), She ask me if i paid filled/taxes or owe taxes, i told her i filed taxes and that i have the tax transcript with me, as i was getting them to hand to her she said thats ok she dont need to see them, Then i signed the N400 applicationcation ( I walk with so much documents and none was asked for)
Next she moved on to the Questions, she asked me to read: Which state has the most people?
And to write: California has the most people.
The questions were:
(95) Where is the statue of Liberty located?
(43) Who is the Governor of your State?
(100)Name 2 US national Holidays?
(62) Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
(94) What is the capital of the United States?
(85) What did Martin Luther King Jr fought For?
I signed my pictures then she say congratulations your application is Recommended for approval and if i would like to wait for the Oath Letter, i gladly said yes and thank you and have a great day!!!

I went to another room to wait for the Oath letter, it took about 1 1/2 hour, i was out of there by 10:30 am.
Oath is for oct 15th at Cadman Plaza Brooklyn NY.