New York City Transfers

Seema1234

Congratulations to you and your family!
I have applied for a political asylum many years ago, I have just closed my case, and definetely I am worried about questions regarding that case.
Due to different circumstances I was out of status for a while, therefor I applied under 245i.
Would you mind sending me a private email about the political asylum case?
Thanks a lot!

Let,s Forget About The Green Card For A Day

Wishing Everyone A Very Happy Diwali On This Auspicious Day Hope Everyone Dreams Come True.

hi, tasneem

sorry i hardly come to this site now, thatswhy I dint reply

my case first transferred to missouri in feb 04 and then transferred to fed plaza in jun 04

nyc transfer

anybody got interview notice from federal plaze.

if so, could u pls post the details.

thanks

How Much More To Wait

I Guess No One Has Got Any Notice Yet
Waiting Is Going To Make Me Crazy One Day
My Rd 05/21/02 And My Case Was Trasnsfered On 07/21/04
I Have Already Made 2 Inquiries By Calling The 800#
Also Went With The Info Pass To Federal Plaza On Nov10 They Just Told Me That My Case Is In The " To Be Schedule Interview List" But Did Not Tell Me How Long
It Has Been 5 And A Half Years And I Don't Know How Much Time More

Anyone More Than 6 Months

Any One Here Had Is Waiting For More Than 6 Months After The Transfer Date And Whoes Rd Is Current With The The Local Ins Processing Date.new Local Processing Date For Nyc Is 25th July 2002 And My Rd Is 21st May2002 Where Is My Letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy!!!

I am sorry but I have to say that...don't drive yourseves crazy like I did.I almost went crazy waiting for interview letter but that did not make any difference and I had to wait 18 months to receive a "interview letter" after my case was transferred from VSC to NYC.I know it is a painful to be waiting to be scheduled but your day is going to come soon...just try not to think about for while!Good luck to all of you!
I485-EB3
RD:02/01/2002
AP:08/09/2004
Tata2003

Good Advice TATA

Hey Fellow NYC local waiters

That's a very good advice given by TATA. Since we got transferred we have been thinking about it day and night, and how we want to get this thing over with. but the more we keep thinking the more we feel disturbed. Do not worry about it for a while as I think it will take more time than usual for people like ourselves who have been transfered to NYC, but hey atleast we are better then those who all are still stuck with the labor pain and the 140 pain and what not. Atleast we are almost at the end of our struggle. Letz keep the hopes high and keep going.

You know maybe all of us can be friends in real life while we wait and have fun. Isn't that a good plan?

Newyorker012@yahoo.com

To All waiter: I know the pain and in the same boat. But my concern is not only the wait but also getting the Interview letter on hand to the right address. Specially people who has moved or has changed address. I have several friends who changed address, had it confirm the new address but still did not received the interview letter to the new address. Instead, it went to his old address and eventully werer sent back to fed plaza. Fortunatly, one of my friend who went to fed plaza to check and found his interview were set two weeks the day when he went to check the status with fed plaza. He then went to further check and found that letter were sent back to the INS by the post office which were delivay to his old address. Allthough, my friends sent out the address change to their respective post office. I also changed address while my case was VSC and sent out all the AR11 and called the 800 number to confirm and got a confirmation letter about the chnaged of address. But when my case were transfer from VSC to MSC then to NY office but did not get any confirmation letter yet. My RD April 2002, Transfer to MSC May 2004 and to NY June 2004 online status says that. No news yet. But now my concern is if I will get the interview letter in my old address or to the new address? Only God knows. Unfortunatly, I am so upset with the who process and refused to go the fed plaza fo an status check. since there are no alternative I am planing to go either next month or January 2005.

-Thanks

To Instant And Gclord 2002

I Think You Guys Should Take An Infopass Appointment Right Away And Find Out About Ur Case Status I Had Taken An Appointment Though And Din't Get A Lot Of Infomation But At Least I Came To Know That My Case Is In Their System And They Also Check The Address So Pls Guys Take An Infopass Today

Ps Thanks To All Of U For Ur Sharing Ur Info And Kind Advice It Helps!

Hi tasneem,

Pls post ur exp on talking to IIO after geting infopass.

Which floor in fed plaze u went + details.

Thanks.

For Goankar

I HAD CHOOSSEN THE 8:00 AM APPOINTMENT FOR INFOPASS ON NOV 10 I REACHED FEDERAL PLAZA BY 7:00 AM THEY DON'T EVEN CHECK THE APPT TIME JUST THE DATE AND THE INFO PASS APPT PRINT OUT AFTER LETTING ME IN THE BLDG THEY TOLD ME TO GO ON THE THIRD FLR WHERE THE INFO COUNTER ARE THERE WHERE THEY ASK YOU WHAT IS YOUR REASON OFVISIT AND SEND U WITH THE TOKEN # ACCORDINGLY AND THEY SEND ME ON THE 8TH FLR WHERE OTHER PEOPLE WERE WAITING TO BE INTERVIEWED AFTER MY # WAS CALLED OFFICER JUST TOLD ME MY CASE IS INTHE TO BE SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEW LIST (AS IF I DIDN'T KNEW THAT :rolleyes: )ANYWAYS SHE DID NOT TELL ME HOW LONG THAT IS GOING TO TAKE AND I WAS OUT OF THE BLDG BY 8:30 AM WITH NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER BUT THEN ALSO I WOULD SUGGEST U TO GO AND VISIT THEM U NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT HELP IN UR CASE

Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Is it me or wot. All the threads are pretty much active everyday. Only we are the sad ones. Letz keep talking y'all. Letz do this together. we are a bunch of NYC folks, letz have some fun in here what y'all say??

Ciao

Newyorker012 :) :) :)