• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New workplace after sending forms to KCC

morpheus1234

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

I am DV2014 selectee.
After I sent my forms to KCC I switched to a new job, I am wondering if there is any action I should do (informing KCC)?
Or is it OK that I state this during my interview?

I did not find any reference in the forms regarding to what I should do (If anything) in this case?

Your help will be appreciated,
Thanks!

Various things could and will change while you are waiting for the process to move forward. If things change, you can set a corrected set of forms to KCC (identified with the correct case number) and they will update your file. In this particular case you could probably correct this at the interview, but since there is plenty of time before processing starts, why not just send the corrections to KCC.

There is no harm in letting KCC know about all the changes that have happened. There is no need of sending new forms to KCC, just send them an email and would be fine. I sent an email to KCC telling them about the changes, and I saw that email printed on a piece of paper infront of the consular officerduring my interview. KCC people send everything to the consular officers1!!!