New TSC Discussion - January 31, 2002

No Title

my LC requirement was MS+2yrs which matches my background. I am trying to contact my lawyer office now. i really do not have any problem with EB2/EB3,all i want is my approval before priority dates goes back.

Approval from TSC ( Really good News for this forum)

I just found a approval from another site. Details:From: txinssucks (

From :txinssucks(Original Message) Sent: 1/31/2002 1:17 PM
Hi Guys,
           Just wanted to let you all know that I just found out from my lawyer this morning that my I-140 is approved.
Catagory: EB3
RD: 6/7/01
ND: 7/26/01
AD: 1/25/02

Wish all of you best of luck also. This is a great forum. Advait and others please keep up the great job that you guys are doing. I am going for AOS because my company does not allow CP. I personally also do not feel comfortable with CP. Hope to see you guys in the I-485 discussions. Regards.

Hobbit, you are incorrect

A Masters degree IS enough to fulfill the requirements of EB2. It is called "member of a profession holding advanced degree". There is no requirement to have ANY work experience. Bachelor + 5 can in sometimes be substituted for this.

I\'m not sure why they need the experience letters if its MS +@ and she has 2 prior years.

do we need experience letters for eb3

do we need to submit experience letters for EB3
 my job ad says degree plus 2 yrs exp

my resume shows degree plus 4 yrs exp

out of which i can only produce letters for 3

please help

Gking

Have a look at these approvals

hope_for_all :ND 07/12/01 AD 01/18/02
crouching Tiger:ND 07/23/2001 RFE: 1/25/02
Txinssucks :ND 07/26/01 AD: 1/25/02

So there was a round of approvals on 01/18 and 01/25. And if you look at 01/25 TSC has touched cases with ND 07/23 to 07/26.

This makes me think that people falling in this range should hear from TSC soon may be latest by next weekend.

And with new round of approvals we will see more cases With ND of Late July.

But of course TSC is well known for defying all Logic So LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED.

What about RFE cases??

Mine was entered into their system on 12/29/2001. Its been more than a month now but no news !!!!

When should I expect a decision?

ND 3/6/01
EB3

Gking & Ken,

Any possibility of getting my I-140 approved in the near future?

Nan Shi
EB2 RIR
ND:July 24,2001

\'Just for info ND:19th July 2001, Aprroval 1st Feb 2002

Just for info

My ND was from TSC 19th July 2001
Attorney got I-140 approval on 1st of Feb 2002

Gking is right, a lot of luck

My ND is July 10 and was looked at 2 months ago! Considering I got an RFE (for someting the employer never got before), I don\'t exactly feel lucky either.

Ken ..

Hi Ken, I just thought about something.. if you have a digital camera, you may take pictures on your own... I actually tried and it comes out well.. And saves a lot!!!!

Just a thought!!!!

3 months

You should get approved by end of April texas is increasing the
 speed drasticly ...
 my end of april they will reach december approvals
 but that still remains them as the slowest procesing center