New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

No Title

s_patel,

my observation tells me not to read too much into the change in the avm. people have got approvals directly from "not found ...". as far as getting approval goes, we all have the same question.

it would be interesting to know if any Mar folks really got an approval. that would be some sort of a guage as to when the rest of the folks might expect

Others, please share any useful information.

my info

PD: early 2000. I forget the exact date. It seems to me that it really doesn\'t matter.
ND: 3-12-01
FP: 8-7-01
EAD/AP: Yes. Around 3-20-01
Category: EB2 RIR
Have not checked AVM message yet.

AVM - case not found...

Mine is close to most of you guys..

PD: 06/00
RD: 03/16/01
ND: 03/21/01
FP: 08/03/01
EAC-01-131-xxxxx

AVM still says - case not found (even for approved EAD case too - it tells case not found!!!)

Hopefull changes soon...

I have the same problem.

I called Vermont today at 3.15PM RD 03/29 ND 04/05. A nice IIO cute voice told me that she does not have FBI printing yet. She also told me that everything else looks fine but you are 03/29, we are only processing 02/15 cases. Give it a month and a half then your case will come for processing she said. But I am not worried. I checked FBI a couple weeks before they also said that my Sept 19th FP was sent immediatly to Vermont. I guess this happens to everybody. Be cool Buddy everything should be fine. By the way I am EB2 from India.

No Title

Spoke to the IIO yesterday about my case.
My 485 details are as follows
PD 4/9/1998
RD 2/22/2001
ND 3/2/2001
FD 8/15/2001
India EB2
AVM : Case has been recieved...

She said that it has not been assigned yet and that they are currently processing Mid of February and it may take upto another 30 days depending upon the no. of cases filed between 15th Feb, 2001 and my RD date which is 2/22/01.

It seems that since priority dates had become current in Feb 2001, the no. of cases are huge and hence it is taking them a long time.

Hope this helps.

No Title

thanks a lot for the update Joyous.

Can you please tell us if your AVM always said "case received ..." or it changed to this from "not found ..."? If it changed, when did it do so, and was it due to your calling them..

reason for asking is that some people had a change in their avm and some did not. just trying to gauge the reason

AVM is changed to "case was received..." today; RD3/12/2001; ND3/19/2001

Just mamaged to get through AVM and found this info on 13:35EST. The last time I check was the last Wednesday (I do this once a week recently) and it said "case not found". I take this as a gift to me for this Thanksgiving.

Always feel bad when chapdin asks for updates but I don\'t have. :)

somebody make this into a spreadsheet like list....

Hi, Another MArch 2001 filer of 485.

Full details:
Priority Date: May 2000
485 RD: March 12, 2001
EAD: 4/7/01 (Walk in at Philly)
State: Delaware/ VSC
AP: Not applied

Can anyone post the the leading edge of the processing dates Please?

No Title

thats encouraging news for your waitnwait! did you talk with the IIO to find out what is going on with your case?

Thanks for your empathy. I am touched :--)

GOod luck

didn\'t talk to IIO

chapdin:
  I tried very hard to get hold on an IIO long time ago and swear not to do it again for the well-known reason. Now I\'m just like a sitting duck quietly wait and wait and wait ... :)
  Best wishes to you for this lovely holiday season!

Update on my case

Talked to IIO minutes before, he doesn\'t sound nice but surprisingly helpful. First of all he found my firstname and lastname are reversed for unknown reason, and before he can make any change, he has to pull out my file to verify it. So he asked my phone number so he can call me back next Monday to tell me the status. Secondly, even I called INS to change my address before, it still remains the old one. So he changed it again this time(hope it will work.) Also he verified that FP results for my wife and I(8/17/01) have been received and they\'re fine.

At last, he told me INS is working on 2/15/01 cases and it won\'t make any difference for me to call back within 45 days. Actually INS does record when you talk with IIO, he said I called in on 10/24 and 11/15
and obviously he\'s not happy with that.

After all, even he made me a little bit nervous but he\'s good and very responsible.

Have a good holiday to him and all of you guys.

chapdin, t_t_t and others

Guys,
How do you guys call IIO\'s that frequently ? Whenever I call I always get the busy signal .. How do guys do it .. Is there a good time to call ..Till now I have only checked the AVM and never been able to get to an IIO ..

PD 3/00, RD 3/7/01, ND 3/14/01, EB2 RIR VSC
AVM Case not found ..

No Title

WaitNwait and t_t_t,

Thanx guys for updating and keeping our hopes up. My dates are close to WaitNwait (few day after)... so hopefully we get the gifts after Thanksgiving :)

RD:03/16 ND:03/21 VSC/EB2

AVM updated

From a freind\'s reference, I come to this extremely good site. Thanks
you guys so much to share your info to everyone here!

Here is my info:
EB2/RIR
RD 03-05-01
ND 03-13-01
FD 08-14-01
AD Waiting
EAC-01-124-5xxxx
AVM: I checked last week: CASE NOT FOUND
     I checked tonight: CASE WAS RECEIVED ...blah-blah-blah

Thanks, chapdin, for you created this thread that I can attach mine.
By the way, I am new here, could you tell me what\'s the meaning of
AOS?

LU CAI, looks like you have the same RD/ND as mine from reading your
info. Did you get your AVM updated yet? Thanks.

God bless America include everybody here!