New rule for FPGEE application

sridevi_2004

Registered Users (C)
:confused:
Hi,

from the April 14th onwards the NABP has changed the certification program process and ai want ot clarify my doubts with you.

1. in that they asked us to send the all documents to the ECE and from there only they have to receive the credential report.for this they asked 2 copies of all the documents,shall i have to send 2 copies of the sealed offical transcript and the official license that i got from the university and the pharmacy council.

2. shall i have to send another copy of sealed transcripts to the NABP centre other than the documents i send to ESC.

can anyone please clear my doubts? i am desperately in need of this information.

Need clarification

Hi,

I want to ask one more question, in the application they asked the foolowing question,

5B.Date degree issued
6C.Date license was issued
6D.Date registration was issued.
i was wondering what date i have to mention whether the date i passed the exam or the date mentioned in my degree certificate and in the pharmacy certificate. if anyone clear my doubt that will be very helpful for me.

My Dear friend,
You have to send your transcripts & proof of degree to ece, any other items to nabp.
Try to register at www.ece.org and enter your "educational history" there, they will display you a link to your country, click that link to see the exact requirements according to your country...

Which country are u from?

Khalid