• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
Don't forget we are barely into 6 hours since the checking opened. Many people have not checked and in particular, for the African and third world countries (this is not a racist comment) many people do not have ready internet access. What surprised me most about the first round results back in May was that we found out only 22,000+ people saw their "winning" notification even though the link had been open for a week. The majority of the winners (the 78,000) had still not checked for whatever reason.

They swindled me of my time and shattered my emotions.Thats pure scam from my own definition after announcing me a winner previously. All i need now is a winner from Nigeria.

Then maybe you should learn more about the United States of America and its immigration policies.

"(“[A]n alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. . . . [It]
is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government.”). Nor do aliens also have a
constitutionally-protected interest in the procedures by which such visas are obtained."

They did not take any of your time, nor did they profit from your time or emotions. Sorry but you're just being whiny.

Dv 2012 is a scam.im a ex winner but now im a loser.
I see 3 forum arabe there is only 3 winner .whaz up with this ****ing lottery.
Hhhhhh im died

FYI - One of the named plaintiffs in the court case was selected again.
If there truly was anything of an agenda or "something fishy" going on, this would not have happened.

Well made up my mind and decided to stick and continue with the DV lottery processing. Hopefully all the documents and what not will be efficient enough and I hope I can work out separating my time between my studies in Vancouver and staying in the States during holidays off studies (Winter, Spring Break, Summer).

Dv 2012 is a scam
is this the final results because in egyptian forums there is no exwinners win it again , but i dunno if there any winners from egypt outside the forum ,it is strange no one got selected from the forums although every year there are winners and losers , now it is all losers no winners at all.

Something is wrong somewhere with DOS system cos there have been no winners from NIGERIAN/AFRICA.
One person from South Africa has already reported he/she has one on this very forum. Obviously, this is nothing. But it's 2-3 am in Africa. The results were posted in the evening and many ppl do not have access to the internet at home from what I know. If there is no post by Africans tomorrow, then you can have a point.

One person from South Africa has already reported he/she has one on this very forum. Obviously, this is nothing. But it's 2-3 am in Africa. The results were posted in the evening and many ppl do not have access to the internet at home from what I know. If there is no post by Africans tomorrow, then you can have a point.
we made a revolution here in EGYPT by Facebook :)
but maybe you r rt !!