New processing times

pv2002

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

VSC seems to have improved it 140 processing times. They are doing September' 02.

Here is the link to it http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/vt.html

Although the improvements are in EB3, it is heartening because that is where the bulk of the applications are.

Guys please post your approvals as they come through in this forum. It will help others in analyzing where VSC is, in terms of processing.

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E31, E32, EW3 (Nurses: 4/24/2003)
9/11/2002

Cheers!!!!
PV2002

Difference of 4 months between EB2 and EB3.

Thanks for the Update PV2002.

But, my experience of 11 month wait gave a good idea - there is no order in processing cases. I know lot of EB3 cases filed before July are pending. If your case is pending for more than 360 days ask your employer or attorney to call BCIS and find out the progress on your case. Wait and see they will change the EB3 Processing time from Sep'02 to Aug'02, next month. They are fooling us with the dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats buddy

congrats "What_shud_i_do " on your approval.

SNOWBELL agreed that VSC was playing games but until now but i think the trend has changed for the better in recent weeks and the number of approvals trickling by is just a proof of this.

I believe that there are some apps in the June,July timeframe that need to come through but they are truly focusing on apps from August, September.

Also if you did notice anyone who has recently filed a 140 and has been issued an RFE will get an approval soon becuase they are acting on the RFE response and approving the app right away.

Cheers!!!!

A Question

Questions to all who have gone through this stage:

1. If one is not a concurrent filer, and has not given the CP option, does the case default to AOS/I-485 AFTER the approval of I-140?

2. If one DOES give the option of CP, is it still possible that VSC commits a mistake and 'defaults' the case to AOS

Thanks,
W_S_I_D

My Case is EB3...

RD 5/28/02
VSC.
RFE - 3/6/03
RFE RD- 4/1/03

Waiting since than.
RFE- Experience related

No Concurrent filing done, as my lawyer is not comfortable!

Oh God!

Murphy

Murphy hang in there. You will be approved soon. All RFE cases are being handled sooner than regular ones.

Cheers!!!!!