New processing times for VSC

EB3 has moved by 5 days!

The May 15th report said that the processing date was 09/11/02
The current report states that it is 09/16/02.

EB2 is unchanged, it is still 05/31/02

PV 2002

Do you know whether Mr. Rajiv Khanna got any response back from VSC about the I-140 Petition?

Processing times are a pile of s....

My I-140 ND is 09/13 and I have not heard anything so far.
Moreover I have EAC's of 6 other 140's of ND as 09/13.
So far nothing, how can the dates advance without clearing all the 140's for the previous date.

I think this processing time info is all a scam floated by INS.

Very disgusted,
Sav

Very depressed

Thanks for posting the link, pv2002. Day by day, lets hope VSC moves forward while we still have our jobs!!

EB1 OR RD 5/29/02 .... No word yet

kulkar, savant and others....

As i said before i just volunteered and asked Mr. Rajiv to file a petition on the behalf of all members on these forums.

He was gracious enough to accept and did so. The only message i got was that the petition was sent to the Director of VSC and that once any response is available it will be posted on the website at immigration.com

savant as far as the dates go everybody here knows how frustrating it is to be waiting. i myself have endured a 3 year labor cert process.

hold on tight and things should improve. they cant be any worse.

EAC #

Tammy2 - Mine is EAC 02201.

I have stopped wondering the benefits of filing under EB1B (OR category)!!!

Getting worse indeed

You would think things couldn't get worse but they are continously getting worse. From 90 -110 days to now 30-360 days. And several cases beyond 360 days. The current processing time for EB2 is 05/31/02- beyond 360 days.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
PV2002

Let me rephrase the question.

Have you heard anything about our Petition from Mr. Rajeev Khanna's office?

Logic behind the question is that sometimes it takes time to place stuff on the web-site. You were instrumental in requesting Mr. Khanna about the petition. So I thought, he might inform you earlier than posting it on the website.

kulkar

sorry buddy no news on that front either.

i think VSC has a problem answering to a question from Lawyer too.

VSC does not talk to lawyers

VSC does not talk to lawyers- that is what my lawyer has informed me.