New Processing Time

The new processing time is posted Feb. 06, 2004.

Refresh your browser to see the new date (F5).

Try several times, it has problem refreshing to February 06, 2004 new post.

Last edited by a moderator:
tried several times refreshing with no luck

can you tell whether EB3 moved any further?

hmd

Jan 06, 2003 it is!

It is Jan 6, 2003 for EB2 applications... although this is a big improvement from the previous May/June 2002 date but it still reflects a 12 month backlog... Having said that, I would also say that cases have been approved for recent receipt dates (as early as Oct. 2003!!) .. I guess the date mentioned by USCIS is the date of the EARLIEST application that they are processing.. in reality they keep processing applications that have been received much after these dates... it probably depends on the complexity of individual cases .. some cases are probably more difficult to adjugate than others...

S

i guess the date (Jan 6, 2003) is for normal EB2 (with LC)
not for NIW! my lawyer told me that he did not receive any approvals for NIW cases submitted after June, 2002. i certainly hope that the date is true for NIW but don't want to be over optimistic.

VSC Processing date (EB3)

I cant believe this. The USCIS website says they are now processing EB3 I-140 apps for March 22, 2003 at VSC. Can someone please verify that? Or, Is this some kind of mistake??

hakoonamataata,

Yes processing date for I-140 Eb3 is correctly posted as March 22, 2003. Previously it was Jan 2003.

Dates for both EB2 and EB3 have moved... Good sign..

Really donno how good this sign is,

This is true that I140 EB3 has moved to march 222 fro oct 2003 in last 3 months or so, but how reliable these dates are? there are so many people with ND before march 22 and there is no sign of processing on there applications, so i really doubt this date drama, though still i keeps ur hopes on positive side.

SOME ONE MENTIONED IN THIS FORUM THAT IF UR APPLICATION DATE IS PRIOR THEN PROCESSING DATE MENTION BY INS, THEN U CAN CALL INS AND GENERETE SOME KIND OF QUERY SO THAT UR CASE GETS THE ATTENTION, IS IT TRUE FO I-140 ALSO?

ANY ONE HAS INFO TO SHARE ABT THIS TOPIC.?

-MANOJ

BCIS WORK ROUND THE CLOCK, 24/7/365 IN HEAT,WIND,ICE AND SNOW, SO THAT WE CAN GET OUR GC IN TIME AND WE CAN MAKE OUR LIFE.

DON'T U SEE PROGRESS OF OUR APPLICATIONS?IT IS JUST 2 YRS AND ONE YRS OF BACK LOG FOR APPLICATIONS WHICH TAKES 30 MINS TO PROCESS, AND STILL YOU ARE ASKING IF THEY WORK ON SATURDAY?

COMMON U HAVE NO RIGHT TO DOUBT THERE INTENTIONS...

:D :D

annair73 ,

not 2004 but 2003, martch 222 2003 is saturday and bcis says that they are not processing applications for the ND of "March 22 2003"

god knows what they are up to