New Online Service

Is this online service working

I just tried this service, it didn\'t recognize my file number. Has anyone tried this.

It works for me. but..

It works for me. but..

My interview was already finished. Online it is showing me,
"Name : FirstName Middlename Lastname.
        Your interview is arranged on mm/dd/yy.
     Your application is approved. "

that\'s it.

I tried for my friend also. He has got his file # 1 month back. for him, it was not working.

My assumption is that, Once you wil have file#. Your file gets transferred from Buffalo to New york or any other place.
then they are feeding information in OR once interview is scheduled, then onwards, they are feeding information in.

Good luck guys...

GCPRO: It is long story.

Hi Guys,

I applied in India in October 1996. I was single at that time.
Due to less money in Demand draft, it came back to me.
I sent with correct money, I got file #.

I came to USA in Nov 1998.

Interview was arranged in April 1999 in India.

I faxed New delhi and informed I am in USA, can not attend Interview, but willing to transfer file to USA.

I was in USA at that time, So I transferred my file to Buffalo, NY.

So, I sent them Transfer fee in Ruppes Demand draft in June 1999.
 It was less, it came back.

I sent them Transfer fee in Ruppes Demand draft again in Sept 1999.
 It was more, it came back.

(They are pain in ***, They should settle it, but NO).

My Dad sent correct transfer fee in Rupees from India in Jan 2000.

(I got married in Feb 2000)

Then, in December April 2000, file left India, I got letter from New Delhi. It reached to Buffalo, NY in June 2000.

It was transfered to Newyork, NY in Oct 2000. I got new file#.
They sent me Medical in March 2001.

(I got kid in Feb 2001).

Newyork, NY told me your file is old, send us up-to-date file.
I got PCC from FBI USA.
I sent them up-to-date file (For me, wife) in May 2001.

I did my medical in June 2001.

(Wife and kid did their medical in Jan 2002)

They arranged Interview in March 2002 at Newyork. It went fine, but my medical was about to finish in June 2002. So, Immigration officer told me, " do medical again, it will give you more time to enter in Canada. Otherwise, you guys have to move in Canada before June 2002".

I did medical again in March 2002.

So, I think, I will get final landing papers May 2002.
And We have to enter in Canada before Jan 2003.(Because wife and kid\'s medical will be finished by that time).

So, It was too much pain. but I learned lot during this whole process.

When I applied from India, in 6 months, people were getting PI. But, in my case it took too much. conversion factor and rigidity of Canadian embassy wasted my time.

You know, Some guys got GC in 7 months from USA(directly filed I-140 and CP). Compare to that Canada is pain, but It is better than India.

Good luck guys....

No Title

vsshah,

thanks for sharing the info...I appreciate ur patience...may god bless you...& things will go smooth from now on...

Sometimes, I feel like making India, one of the top 5 forwarded countries...will it be possible?....I don\'t think so !!!

-GCPRO

Question Online Service System

Hi,

I checked my status online. I see my address without Apt #.
Like ......, Apt, CityName, etc....

Does everyone else\'s address also reflecting like that.
Please let me know guys whether i have to send them a change form.

when i moved to new place my file was with NY office. They sent me correspondence to my new address. I received those letters. They shifted my file to Detroit.

Buffalo Case filed on Jan. 2001

I am not being able to check the status of my application.

I\'ve tried several times.

Whan could I do? Anybody else having troubles getting access?

How long is it taking after reciving the File Nr? My letter says "up to 30 weeks".

Why in Brazil it takes 6 months?

Thanks

I am still unable to log on and get my info. The message I am getting is that my case cannot be found.

I filed in Buffalo back in September by the way and received my AOR in November.

By the way, to check the status of your case, just send a fax to Buffalo. I got a response back within 10 days.

Texas

Mr. Texas,

Put in your File #
Put in your full first name as you filled in your appl (first+middle)
Put in your last name

You should be able to see the status.

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know, I have tried everything but still unable to get any info.
Not sure what\'s going on.

I do not think so

I tried this service but it says it does not identify my file no.I applied in oct ...received file no in december but haven\'t heard anything yet....pl let me know if some one has also applied in the same time