New LUD on 12/13 CSC, Anyone Else

xyr888

Registered Users (C)
All my family's 485 got LUD on 12/13, no idea what is the indication. No e-mail notification.

1. Possible good news?
2. RFE?
3. FP notice?
4. Nothing?

485: 12/2004
NC: pending (2 years)
PD: current

Anyone got LUD on 12/13?

Me too though on 12/12

Both I and my wife got LUDs on 12/12. The message didn't change - still says "Fingerprint review has been completed.....".
I had inquired with the CSC about my case about 3 weeks ago and this could be in connection to that, as they are supposed to send me a response by snail mail. Or it could be something else.

Details of my Case:
PD: Sometime in 2001 and it is current
EB2
485 filed: Jan 30, 2004
NC pending for almost 3 years.
Have gone through three EADs and APs and applied for fourth.
Got a response from CSC about 10 days ago that my namecheck was pending.
Congressman inquiries from time to time get the same response regarding NC.

I hate USCIS :) They are the most incompetent organizaion in the whole of the First World :)

Hi all,

All my family just got another LUD on 12/14 today. Is it the massive update? Our FP will expire soon, is it something related to FP notice? I remember normally there is no LUD before the FP notice, but it does have after FP done.

Calbear, what's going on with your NC?

mine too on 12/13

EB3 substitution india
PD:sep2001
2 FPs done
2 EADs/Aps done
one RFE on 140(on degree certificates) - approved in Feb'05
LUDs on 12/13 for myself & my wife
no change in the description in case status:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, with the info we got so far that both current / non-current cases were LUD'd, it most likely a system-wised update for CSC to track the unapproved cases, similar to the one done in August. My take is that it has nothing to do with either NC or FP.

I got response from CSC in early Dec. NC pending. Please let us know what gona happen on your second LUD. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now I contacted my attorney for an inquiry and he will contact CSC today to see what's going on.

Same here...

I too see the LUD updated today (12/14) for both myself and my spouse. I did not check yesterday so not sure if I had one. I was first thinking it might be because I filed my EAD & AP a few weeks back but after looking at this thread it seems more like a system-wide update.

I-485 EB3 pending since 12/2004 due to name check. PD has been current for many months now. Attorney checked with USCIS at end of last month and the name check was still pending. Have contacted both senator and congressman for name check delay but nothing happened so far.

This delay is sooooooooooo frustrating and depressing. Hope we all get our approvals soon.

Any updates since the LUD?

After the 12/12 LUD there have been no updates for my or my wife's case. How about you guys? What do you guys think caused the LUDs?

Desi

After 12/13 Csc Lud,

After 12/13 Csc Lud,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any News after 12/13 CSC Lud?.

Pls post ,If some one contacted CIS Rep.?.

Thanks.