New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sirika, jrao124, spenala, gc4allofus

You didn't update ur (Received at NY DOL..) stuff it seems....Please update the SESA status if you have any.

Thanks.

My case is pending at NJ DOL filed on 5/16/01, got RFE/NOF, replied on April 18,2001. Waiting....

Any one has any news after replying to RFE/NOF...

7th year extension

Please help.....

My 5+ years H1B term is over. I have Labor pending for last 2 years in NJ. Not sure of approval(got RFE/NOF). Planning to apply for Labor from Ohio in 2 weeks. My lawyer says I will get 7th year extension even if NJ Labor is rejected, becuase of Ohio Labor application pending.

Can any one please confirm.......

Thanks for any help..

spenala

I think you can extend your H1b beyond six years only if you have applied your labor and is pending for more than 1 year. If you apply for the labor from Ohio now, make sure you have your labor application pending for a year before your H1b expires.
Again, this is what I understand of the current law. Check with another lawyer.
Good luck. I hope you don't have to apply from Ohio and get your approval from NJ :)

spenala

I think you can extend your H1b beyond six years only if you have applied your labor and is pending for more than 1 year. If you apply for the labor from Ohio now, make sure you have your labor application pending for a year before your H1b expires.
Again, this is what I understand of the current law. Check with another lawyer.
Good luck. I hope you don't have to apply from Ohio and get your approval from NJ :)

Share information

Hi Friends
One of my friend applied, based on RIR-Substitution and get rejected, reason was "why the beneficiary left Co. the RIR-Subs belongs to?". It is good sign......
Believe in yours, you'll get GC on your own.

You mean better get your own LC

I am still waiting , Is there any possibility that application could be lost. How to track them in that case.

Hi Friends
One of my friend applied, based on RIR-Substitution and get rejected, reason was "why the beneficiary left Co. the RIR-Subs belongs to?". It is good sign......
Believe in yours, you'll get GC on your own.

Hi, neighbor, why is this a good sign?

Thanks.

nylcvictim
Demand and supply creates an unfair practice like layoff. Amagin about consulting Cos., how they can make it profitable? One's suffereings other enjoys. I faced this problem.
Think about it, you will find a lot of facts yourself.

updated sheet

Hi,
Here is the sheet with my skill set updated. I haven't received anything, so that part is blank.

J Rao

Thanks to Jrao124

Whats going on with "May 15 2001" date?...

mirium99, sirika and jrao124.....three are still waiting....

Most of the "May 21 to June 14" people got moved their stuff to NY/DOL. We cant do anything except waiting... :mad:

Testing_times, sukal, prgc, snipr and bikini.....please update your skills if you liek....!

God Bless everyone.

Its a sin Applying in NJ

I asked my employer to follow up with SESA-Trenton about my case, now they say they have some applications filed in Feb'01 and still waiting. Not sure which direction we are heading.
My experience, Which has been nothing but an agonizing wait. No receipt number, No case number nothing.

Updated spread sheet

Hi,

I have updated the latest version of the spreadsheet with my information.
Please use this file henceforth.

Thank you

NJGCwait,
Your employer should attempt a couple of times calling NJ SESA. Sometimes you don't get the right person on the phone who has inclination to giving you the current status.

In my case, I made the employer call them 3 or 4 times over a period of 2 weeks and I got the correct update.

Good luck!!

Avg Processing time

Guys,

Do you know how much avergae time is NJ taking these days(after April'01) to process cases?
--------------------------------------------------
Volume Time taken
------------------- ------------
2 Months cases 1 Month
--------------------------------------------------

Is this a fair assumption? If so, people in early 2002 can expect their approval in 3-4 months?

Also, if you factor-in the 2002 cases to be much lower in numbers than 2001, we can expect a spur in processing time for 02 applicant.

Anyone?

Testing times , sukal, camillo8, kumuar 461 Guys .,

can you explain how many days it took to recive the Hard copy of Labor certoficate from DOL

Thanks
NJ3141

Originally posted by nj3141
Testing times , sukal, camillo8, kumuar 461 Guys .,

can you explain how many days it took to recive the Hard copy of Labor certoficate from DOL

Thanks
NJ3141

Certified on March 20 2003.
Attorney received hard copy end of March 2003.

Updated my skill set in the excel.

Status
Not open for further replies.