New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
August Processing ?

It would be great news if NJ is processing August 01. Hopefully it keeps up the good speed :D

Still waiting PD June' 26 2001

Hi friends,

Thanks Manohar_Raja. What should I do, If I don't hear soon.

I spoke to my employer several times, he said he did not hear anything so far. Is there any way , I can track my application with employer tax-id or Phone number.

Any suggestion please as my H1B expires by December 2003

filed june end still waiting

I have been filed june end, no message to attorney if forwarded t o NY-DOL. is there a way we could check the status

Hi Yeppo....

Yeppo,

I did update your PD date and skillset. Please post the developments.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK. U ARE ALMOST NEARER.

Thanks 4 ur skillset update too...:cool:

NJGCWait updated...

Hi NJGCWait,

I updated your stuff in the XL Sheet. Good luck buddy....!

Thanks for ur SKILLSET info. It helps you and others too. U understull about the skillsets info. That's nice.

NJ Labor thread sounds like EXCELLENT communication/updates/coordination etc,. compared to other labor threads in this forum.

PLEASE KEEP IT UP.

Thank you.

Manohar Raja - what is the purpose of skillset. I suppose ot is useful if you're in the IT/IS field where you can gauge how many people are these with pending LC in the same skillset category as you but what about those people who are not in IT/IS profession, like engineers, lawyers and accountants, is skillset information important for them.
Please enlighten as I'm not sure about this.

But on the otherhand, this forum is maximum useful.

Regards
Yabadoo

Skillset...importance

Hi yabadoo,

Most of the people are from software. It is important as the SESA/NJ may have some gauge to approve the LC (which I am not sure).
For instance....Nurses are getting their LC cleared without any questions (all including YOU may aware of that).

LC is being rejected (IT people are weeping...) in California if it is in IT area....so forth and so on....

It is upto you to give ur skillset. It is purely ur choice. No one force u to give ur skillset madatorily. By glancing at the XL sheet, one can get an idea about the processing in SESA/NJ. That is only the idea behind that.

WHO KNOWS WHO in this forum????. Everything here goes on BELIEF. One can create "X" number of IDs and can say the labors are processed or not processed......bla..bla...bla.

FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS. We are in good faith.

Good luck to you.

Removal or Skillset column from XLS

Friends,

If you all agree, I will (or you can) remove the skillset column from XL Sheet as yabadoo thinks it is not required. Pleae caste your vote.
Thank you.

Skillset is needed

Hi Manahor_raj

It gives us complete picture especially for IT people.
PD June 26' 2001.Still no news from my employer. Keeping my fingers crossed as time is running out.

I think the skill set info is useful. Like manohar pointed out, it is not mandatory. But I think we should encourage people to post it especially for IT people. It gives us a clearer picture. People can ignore that if you think it doesn't apply to their cases.

And last, I'd like to express my gratefulness for all the help and hopes I gained from the postings of you guys. Thank YOU!

Hey I have a question to ask. If I was working with company A and A files for my rir in NJ in nov 2001. In June 2002 I had an offer from company B and I joined them on H1b. A is continuing the labor. the labor is not yet approved.
1. when do i need to go and join A back,
2. also will i face any problem in any of the stages?
3. any rules that i shld know of inthis circumstance?

Hi,

I applied my State labor in 10/2001 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. DOL back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Now Sesa says they notified my laywer for the new job advertisement clipping.

My Quesion:

1. Once they receive the new advertisement response from my lawyer, what is the usual process take place?

2. In this scenario, do I have to start the process from the beginning or they SESA will verify the lawyer's response and forward it to DOL?

3. Once Phily DOL Receive the response, how do they process? Do I have to wait again in the queue or they will give some preference?

I am desperatly looking for answer for my above queries. Thanks in advance for you guys taking some time to respond.

Thanks

Hi,

I applied my State labor in 10/2001 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. DOL back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Now Sesa says they notified my laywer for the new job advertisement clipping.

My Quesion:

1. Once they receive the new advertisement response from my lawyer, what is the usual process take place?

2. In this scenario, do I have to start the process from the beginning or they SESA will verify the lawyer's response and forward it to DOL?

3. Once Phily DOL Receive the response, how do they process? Do I have to wait again in the queue or they will give some preference?

I am desperatly looking for answer for my above queries. Thanks in advance for you guys taking some time to respond.

Thanks

Long wait

Hi all,

I had been following this forum for a while, but recently posted that my PD is 6/20/2001 and have not heard any thing from my company or my Attorney if the case has been forwarded to NYDOL. I tried to find out calling the NY DOL automated retreival system but looks they haven't received it yet. Is there a way we could find out from NJ DOL. Would they give the status by doing so. Whats the best approach.

I'm tired of waiting on this for 2 yrs!!

Thanks

Hi Njwait,

How did u try. When I called it always goes to voicemsg.
Could you please post number you tried.

Mine PD 06/26/200 RIR still waiting,nonews yet.

number

The number to call is 212-337-2193, it would allow you to search by case or phone number. This is NY-DOL. but if your case is still in NJ-DOL in Trenton you would not know about it. Since NJ-DOL does not give receipt numbers it is tough to follow up with them
(As In my case). The only option is to wait :(. I have been hearing news in this Thread that some of the cases filed in june are getting forwarded to NYDOL, I was wondering how they are able to know if that is the case??

Thanks

Your stuff in XLS

Hi nylcvictim and verygoodone,

Why dont you update your stuff in XLS...?
I didnt see your IDs in XL Sheet. Please update or let some one can update 4 u if u dont have the XLS facility.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.