New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy\'s it will take at least two weeks at Regional DOL NY

Got to wait !
Also you can send e-mail to DOL NY in a format which is mentioned somewhere in this chat - which will inform you whether your petition is approved. (After NY DOL receive your labor from NJ Labor Dept.)

Any updates??

Gurus, thanks for your valuable info and updates. I have been following this forum and appreciate all the info you have been sharing. Hope you guys get your GCs soon.....
Any updates from NJ Sesa. Please share. Thanks.

Are we out of April Loop ?

Folks ,
Any news about current NJ SESA cases ? Are we out of April Loop ?
Any feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks,

Still in April Loop!!

NJ SESA is still processing April 05 (non-RIR) and April 25 (RIR) cases. The AVM still plays the record "As of Jan 01 ..."
Patience, Patience, Patience....

Sesa Filed on May 3,2001

Can Anybody help me about the Sesa dates in NJ.My case was filed on May 3,2001

usapal: check status next week for updates

usapal: check nj sesa next week - hopefully they should update the automated message and you could get an idea of the kind of progress they have made in Jan 02.
please post any developments in your case in this thread.
all the best!

LONG SESA WAIT

I t seems from the automated answering machine that NJ SESA RIR is moving at the rate of 1 day/month. This is agonizing.I Have spoken to my Attorney and he is not sure when this 245 i cases are going to get done. He mentioned that even SESA employees donot know how long this is going to take AND AT THE CURRENT RATE IT COULD EASILY BE ANOTHER YEAR. So we are suffering becaise of this 245 i more rather than because of poor economy. Consider this person X comes to this country and maintains legal status( pays all taxes ) all the time for 4 years and files for labor certifcation in may 2001. Person Y came to this country at the same time as X lost status and working illegally for the last 4 years paying no state or fedral taxes but uses 245 i and files a labor certifcation on april 15th. Person Y gets his labor faster than X. I think this is gross unjustice. Hopefully we can do something about this. I have read on this board about people contacting senators/legislators. Does any body have any ideas/suggestion on how to expedite SESA. I volunteer to take a lead on this and if any of you guys have any suggestions, please pitch in. I believe the greater the number the higher are the chances of us getting heard .

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELLCOME

NJ SESA may keep us waiting for months!!

I agree with "laborpained". NJ SESA has moved just one day in a whole month!! The answering machine also mentions of processing April 9th cases for non-RIR applications..that means non-RIR applications were processed faster in January.

Can we assume that SESA processes equal number of cases in either category per day - that means that there were 4 times the number of 245i cases with RIR compared to non-RIR 245i cases?

These 245i cases are really changing the whole scenario!!
Those cases should be processed separately!! Imagine the whole pile showing up at I140 and beyond!! This is ridiculous!

Immigration Lawyer in New Jersey Area

I am planning to start my Green Card processing .
My company is in New jersey.
Could anyone please suggest me some good reputed Immigration Lawyer with very good success rate ?

NJ RIR April 16....Still waiting

Hello Guys,
Mine was filled in April 16. Till now I got nothing. Is there anybody got approval after this date. Please post it.
Thanks
Rajini

no response

No. I didn\'t get any reponse yet. I asked my lawyer and he said that my filling date was 23rd april, the SESA is processing cases received before 26th april, so I may still have to wait.

NJ RIR April 16....Still waiting

Hi Greenguy,
Can you please tell me how I can contact the NJ SESA. I checked with NY DOL and they didn\'t receive anything. And I called my lawyer and he said (coolly) "It will take another one or two months". Is there any other options
Thanks in advance
Rajini

receipt notice

Do NJ DOL issue a receipt notice when they \'physically\' received or when they \'begin\' processing the application? LC RIR 6/18/01. No receipt received. Please advise. Thanks

NJ Sesa Number

You could call NJ SESA at Trenton at 609.984.3520
They have an automated message stating the dates they are currently processing.
The last message states that as of 2/1/02 they are processing 4/9/01 for non-rir and 4/26/01 for rir.....
All the best, Please post whenever you get any news. My priority date is after yours.
Keep this alive, help one another,
Cheers
ZipZapZoom

Status
Not open for further replies.