New dates out

same here .. could only find 16 dec in the uscis official site.. I am just wondering if dates wouldn't be updated at all this month as it happened on dec5 (for november i believe) & dec 16 (for dec) .. thoughts?

thanks

ocworker said:
are you sure it is a new date?

the page said the info was posted on Dec 16, 2005.

As of today the L.A. and Portland, OR are the same as they were for the past month.

i am sure lot of ppl got their hopes high after reading the thread title (prior they checked). man....

timesnap said:
actually it did change on jan 24th..just later in the day ..Plz check it out
Are you looking at the same pages we, the rest, are looking at? Phila is still Dec 16th

timesnap said:
actually it did change on jan 24th..just later in the day ..Plz check it out

Good News and Bad News ;)

The Good news it that the dates changed as of January 24, 2006

...The bad News: I'm checking two Centers: Los Angeles and Portland OR.
For December 16: LA had August 04, 2005 and Portland had July 07, 2005
For January 24: LA has July 19, and Portland has May 17
:mad: :mad: :mad:

What I can't understand is how they push back the processing date? If in December they were working on cases not older that July 07 (for Portland) how comes in January more than a month later they are working on cases from May 17...they just discovered a bunch of files hidden under their desk?
God damn liars :mad:

Before February 01, 2006 I'll be in USDC to file my complaint. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

JoeF said:
Santa Ana, CA is indeed showing Jan. 24.
The dates still don't have much connection to reality, though. It says June 22, 2005. My N-400 application has a PD of Sept. 6, and I have the interview in 2 1/2 weeks...

at least, it moves up a month since last time (i think the previous date was May 15)

Tampa shows update on Jan24th, but the application date is the same that they had last month.

it seems that the uscis site is now updated

norfolk updated to may 25 2005

But what does this date signify ? I have seen people with PD or RD > 3 months of the processing date getting interview / oath . The processing date merely means that at least one applicant with that processing date who hasn't received an inteview notice ... comments ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Columbus OH updated now!

Dec 16th showed PD of September 20th
Jan 24th shows a PD of October 25th

So, they made abuot as much progress as can be expected for the christmas vacation time. They're a couple days behind, but there were a couple days off due to holidays this month.

My PD is 12/15 so I have a little wait ahead of me. My FPs were taken last friday. (1/20) :D

kash_k5 said:
But what does this date signify ?

to be honest, it means nothing.

however, if your PD is behind the date they publish online more than x days, you can write / request them to work on your case (not sure if i used a right phase or not). however, lot of people's interview date always ahead of the date from the website, so, how many people could really file a complain? not much.

Yeah, you are correct about that. Whenever I looked at the Charlotte NC dates I would get depressed, but at least in my case it appears that I am about 4 months ahead of the date they are quoting. My PD is March 10, 2005 and I have the interview scheduled for Jan 31st. They quote a processing date of Dec 1, 2004 on the web site.

Cheers!
Brian

ocworker said:
to be honest, it means nothing.

however, if your PD is behind the date they publish online more than x days, you can write / request them to work on your case (not sure if i used a right phase or not). however, lot of people's interview date always ahead of the date from the website, so, how many people could really file a complain? not much.