New 245 Law

Penny Rodriguez

I am a us citizen, and filed a I 130 for my husband on 4-2000. Am I to wait until this in approved or should I file the I485 now to get in on the family act. We are suppose to hear approval between now and 4-15-2001 for the I 130. What forms do I file next once we are approved? Will my husband get his visa # when we receive the letter showing he is approved>>

Please Help

No Title

I, Tushar Kunjadia, has been petitioned for immigration visa under I-130 form. My wife stays in Michigan. My date of notice is Sept.13,2000. Whether it is advisable for me to apply under K3 visa as it\'s going to take same period for me to have visa even on my present petition.

No Title

There is a opportunity for you to fill out the whole package deal right until the 30th of April. Please take advantage of the opportunity to do this now. Andd I think if I remember right you will have to pay a penalty of $1,350.00, but it would be worth it. And then in three months he will get work permit and in a year get green card. good luck.

No Title

The I-245 and the social security number:

The I-245 doesn\'t authorize us to work so we have to apply for work authorization at the same time and file our application for adjustement of status (Form I-485) under section I-245 authorization by including a form I-765.
Do you think after that I will receive a social security number?

No Title

I\'m confused about new law 245(i) application for illegal immigrants which I just found out about. I\'ve "missed the boat" with a local church organization who are no longer accepting anymore immigrants to assist. Can I just go ahead and apply through the website by obtaining the correct form and sending it in to the INS? Do I have to go down to the INS personally? Or do I have to get a lawyer which I cannot afford especially that I will have to pay $1000 penalty? I am a female from South Africa and have been in this country since 1991, have been told by every lawyer I\'ve seen I\'m not eligible to apply, but I\'m hoping I can now since Clinton passed this new law. I have spent many hours trying to get some help, please can someone assist me so I can meet the April 30th deadline. Thank you in anticipation.

No Title

I have been helping others file I-130 and Work Authorization applications.
It would be nice now to be able to file for pending spouse and children work authorizations. What\'s the qualification code?