Need Urgent help pls with filing I-90

usadesi

Registered Users (C)
We are almost done with completing the efiling of I-90 for renewal of green card. We created one account and entered in 3 forms for 3 family members in one account. We are on the certify page and need help with the following:

1). Will the certification happen thrice, individually for the 3 forms? (we do not want to hit the I agree button to test this out)
1). Should "Print Name" be the full name of one of the applicants (me, a Parent) ?
2). Should "Title" be Mr./Mrs.?
3). Should the Preparer Certification be filled in with me as the preparer for my family members?

Regards
Usadesi

Thanks Jackolantern. We successfully e-filed I-90 2 weeks ago.

We just received the biometrics notice. We are planning to ask for a reschedule of the appointment, because it is a little difficult to make it on the given date. I wanted to get members advice on this. If there is some strong reason/experience based on which you guys suggest that we do not ask for a postponement. Your advice is much appreciated.

Regards
Usadesi

Also, in continuation to my above question, is there a pattern with the reschedule? Approximately, how many days/weeks later will the next date be?

Regards
Usadesi