Need to travel but green card is going to expired on return date

viviancchk

Hello all, thanks in advance to give me some answers.

My situation is a little complicated, please be patient and read the whole story. And there are a few questions:

I have been living in US since I was 13 and never traveled out of the country. I traveled once outside the country because of my boyfriend ( we met at work when he was on his OBT) is serving military service in TW (involuntary drafted), i stayed in TW for 8 months, when I re-entered US, they questioned me but still let me back in, and put a 8months / admit stamped on my Chinese passport.

1. My greencard is expiring in Dec, i booked ticket leaving Oct and wanted to stay till Feb. I submitted i-90 renewal but still haven't heard back yet. What should I do? Is there anyway I can get a stamp to extend my greencard when I did not get a notice yet (no fingerprint, no receipt notice yet)?

2. Will there be any re-entering US trouble if I travel out of the country? (will make me 11 months out of a year)

My boss verbally agree I can return to the position upon I arrive US. I have been keeping my bank account and cell phone account in US. I filed tax in 2012. I live with my parent in their house.

Thank you for ur paitent and help.