need help

sridevi_2004

Registered Users (C)
hai,

i am glad to join in this member group and its amazing.

i am pharmacy graduate and also finished my MBA in india. is it possible for me to get a job with my MBA other than preparing for the FPGEE exam. can any one help me please. i am desperately in a need of a job in US. i am residing in ILLINOIS now under H4 visa.

sridevi

need fpgee information

:confused:

hai,

i am planning to write fpgee exam this year. can any one tell me what i ahve to send to the nabp board for my exam.
i mean whether to send the originals or the xerox copies of mine. i am in IL now and the originals are with me at present.
if i have to get attestation on my certoficates what i have to do now. i am in a confused state now. please help me in this regard.

thank u

Hi... all documents sent to the NABP must be originals, you can't send photo copies. The documents should be attested, though I dont know which legal body In India does that. You can email custserv@nabp.net for guidance or I am sure someone from India knows the exact procedure.

Hi,
Most people follow Leon Shargel book. however it should be supplemented with pharmacology and other pharmacy books from your degree to give you better understanding of the topics. Manon Shroff books are also decent enough
hope this helps
Ashok

Hi

My brother got the Approval from NABP to write the FPGEE exam in July but he in now in INDIA. SO what is best way he can come and write the exam. He is planning to try for a Visitor visa but Will they give Visitor visa to write the exam in USA? I heard that business visa they are giving only a week time to come here and write the exam. So anyone who knows it, pl let me know. If he is going to come on a visitor visa, what documents he will be needing to apply for the Visa. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sai