Need help with name mismatch?

gc_void

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am sponsoring my parent's visa. I have a name mismatch problem...any advice would be really appreciated. Below are the details.

I have my correct first/last name combination in my passport, H1, and pending I-485 & EAD/AP but my SSN, bank records, payroll, tax returns etc. have my first and last name reversed. Will this pose any problems. Should I add a "also known as lastname firstname" in any of the documents if so, which one will that be...I-134, Employment verfication, Letter to consulate...

Or should I just leave it as it is.

Anyone in similar situation?

My folks have their appt. in just a few weeks time and I need to send the papers pretty soon.

Thanks much.

don't worry

don't worry. I myself switched fn/ln in these documents. And submitted 134 as in my paystub.

gc_void said:
Hi,

I am sponsoring my parent's visa. I have a name mismatch problem...any advice would be really appreciated. Below are the details.

I have my correct first/last name combination in my passport, H1, and pending I-485 & EAD/AP but my SSN, bank records, payroll, tax returns etc. have my first and last name reversed. Will this pose any problems. Should I add a "also known as lastname firstname" in any of the documents if so, which one will that be...I-134, Employment verfication, Letter to consulate...

Or should I just leave it as it is.

Anyone in similar situation?

My folks have their appt. in just a few weeks time and I need to send the papers pretty soon.

Thanks much.

Thanks asnssf.

So, your I-134 had your first and last name reversed? Is the name in the correct order in your passport.

Thanks.