need help on visa que

ikazmi

Registered Users (C)
I have a very imp ques to ask. I will appreciate if you guys can provide some thoughts.

I have a green card and my husband is on student visa. His visa is expiring in a month. He is trying to get admission another masters program at the time he is also trying to get H1.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea to try for both. Will it make INS suspicious?

Thanks.

Actually when he came to Us on F-1 I did not know him. We went back to India and got married. He came back to Us to complete his education. Now his visa is expiring soon and I am still not a citizen. I am waiting for my interview call. It's just my bad luck that it is taking too long. What should I do I don't know. I do not want him to go back. This was the reason we thought that it is a good idea if he applies for anohter F-1 but in between one of my friends offered to sponsor him. Nothing has been confirmed so far neither F1 nor H-1. I am not sure if it is a good idea to do both.

Actually the scholl is only giving him 2-3 days to decide and then his app will be sent to INS. In the mean time if we also do H1 what will happen don't know.

I am very confused. Please help.......