Need help F11 case

flozfzx

I haven’t summited anything to the NVC but everything is done.

My question is how do i change my interview from Honduras to the US. I live in the states and work. How do i have them change it? When i first did the paperwork i originally put down my local office here where i live.

But when i got approve it choose Honduras.

Are you currently in legal status in the US, and have never been out of status? Is the date on this chart for your category and country of birth, later than your priority date (the date the I-130 was filed)?

Yes i am currently legal status in the us with TPS Honduras. I’ve never been out of status. Yes my date was sept 2016, Yes filled out everything. But like i said i haven’t summited because i want to change my interview to the US where i am currently living

So you were in status when you got TPS, and had TPS continuously until now? If so, you should apply for Adjustment of Status by filing I-485. This is the process for getting a green card from within the US.

This is different i already got approve by uscis yo apply for green card. I already have all the information to summit to them. They gave me the interview for Honduras but i live in the US.

Your I-130 petition was approved. But to actually become a permanent resident, the next step is you need to go through either Adjustment of Status (I-485) inside the US, or Consular Processing with NVC and a US consulate abroad. Since you are in the US, you should go through Adjustment of Status.

Your I-130 petition was approved. But to actually become a permanent resident, the next step is you need to go through either Adjustment of Status (I-485) inside the US, or Consular Processing with NVC and a US consulate abroad. Since you are in the US, you should go through Adjustment of Status.
How do i apply for that? just print the i-485 and mail it to them? or can i do it online. With applying to I-485 i can have the interview in the US?

I-485 can only be filed by mail; it cannot be filed online currently. Be sure to read the instructions on what documents and additional forms you need to include. For example, you will need a $1225 check for the fee, 2 photos, a copy of government ID (e.g. passport or driver's license), copy of your birth certificate, copy of all your current and past I-94s, copy of your I-130 receipt or approval notice, an I-864 Affidavit of Support from the petitioner showing income reaching 125% of poverty level (which will itself require 1 or optionally 3 years of tax return, and recent pay stubs), I-693 for the medical. You will do the whole Adjustment of Status process in the US (and in fact, won't be able to leave the US without Advance Parole or you will abandon your I-485). You can also file I-765 for EAD and I-131 for Advance Parole, both for free, with your I-485.

I-485 can only be filed by mail; it cannot be filed online currently. Be sure to read the instructions on what documents and additional forms you need to include. For example, you will need a $1225 check for the fee, 2 photos, a copy of government ID (e.g. passport or driver's license), copy of your birth certificate, copy of all your current and past I-94s, copy of your I-130 receipt or approval notice, an I-864 Affidavit of Support from the petitioner showing income reaching 125% of poverty level (which will itself require 1 or optionally 3 years of tax return, and recent pay stubs), I-693 for the medical. You will do the whole Adjustment of Status process in the US (and in fact, won't be able to leave the US without Advance Parole or you will abandon your I-485). You can also file I-765 for EAD and I-131 for Advance Parole, both for free, with your I-485.
Thank you for the information