Need help and advise

Ziri

Registered Users (C)
I applied for assylum some time back my case was denied I made an appeal and also filed labor certification with my employer and my labor was approved. Wth an approved labor certificate my lawyer applied for an extension of my case with the immigration court. The judge closed my case, my I-140 was denied and we appealed to AAO after one year the appeal was sustained which to the lawyer means that it is approved. My lawyer has opened the case again with the immigration court and he said that I have to go to court with my Employer. Has anyone gone through this and what happens in court. How long does this take? and can the judge still deny my application. I have gone throught these heartbreaking situations for now 5 years. Am scared to death

Originally posted by Ziri
I applied for assylum some time back my case was denied I made an appeal and also filed labor certification with my employer and my labor was approved. Wth an approved labor certificate my lawyer applied for an extension of my case with the immigration court. The judge closed my case, my I-140 was denied and we appealed to AAO after one year the appeal was sustained which to the lawyer means that it is approved. My lawyer has opened the case again with the immigration court and he said that I have to go to court with my Employer. Has anyone gone through this and what happens in court. How long does this take? and can the judge still deny my application. I have gone throught these heartbreaking situations for now 5 years. Am scared to death
There is a forum for issues related to I-140 http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14. Here is the link
Good luck