ND August 2002 Approved:)

vaitbajram

Registered Users (C)
On December 1, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
This is the message I recieved today. How long does it take from approval to get the plastic card???This is my timeline:
ND August 2002
Medical August 2005
BIO taken September 28,2005
Nothing else. This is all I have done. No I 673 or any other evidences. My case was handeled by Nebraska NSC.

Thnak you all guys. I will answer questions after 2 days since I dont have a PC at home...

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom.You get your card next week.Your card will be mailed to you as soon as your message turns to :This case has been approved,approval notice has been sent.You will get this message before Tuesday and by saturday you will be carrying your GC.Good luck for your final step(citizenship).

CONGRADULATION!!
Mine ND is from August 2002. When in August did you receive your ND? and what are the first numbers on your LIN?

ND August 22, 2002

vaitbajram said:
On December 1, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
This is the message I recieved today. How long does it take from approval to get the plastic card???This is my timeline:
ND August 2002
Medical August 2005
Nothing else. This is all I have done. No I 673 or any other evidences. My case was handeled by Nebraska NSC.

Thnak you all guys. I will answer questions after 2 days since I dont have a PC at home...

Congrats !

Keep us updated when receiving the card

vaitbajram said:
ND August 2002
Medical August 2005

Congrats!!!!!!