Nd 2002 Club!

We had Three ND 2002 approvals on the forum for 2 days!!!!!

Congratulations to lucky brothers and sisters!!!

AG 06/01
I-485 Nd 09/02
RFI Rec. 08/05
BIO 3 09/05
RFI Rec By Cis 10/19/05
LUD 10/21/05
NSC

ND July 2002 Approved

ND July 2002
FP Nov 2004
RFI Sep 2005
Approved 12-01-2005!
NO Bio!!! Called USCIS, the answer was: wait.

I don't know if I belong in this club, my RD is 2002, but LIN starts 030, anyhow I was also approved but not bio notice received yet. Did you get your approval letter yet and what did it say? Thanks

ign82 said:
I don't know if I belong in this club, my RD is 2002, but LIN starts 030, anyhow I was also approved but not bio notice received yet. Did you get your approval letter yet and what did it say? Thanks

Hi ing82,

i received the letter today 12/10. it basically said that i'm approved and that i'll be receiving a separate letter for bio scheduling. it said not to take any action now, unless i didn't hear from them in the next 90 days.

inline

I got the same letter a few days ago, stating the same thing. I wonder if we will be approved in time given (90 days) or its for the bio notice time frame.

congrats jim_us. hopefully the ND 02 club will be closed soon and INS will move on to our ND 03 club.

inline said:
Hi ing82,

i received the letter today 12/10. it basically said that i'm approved and that i'll be receiving a separate letter for bio scheduling. it said not to take any action now, unless i didn't hear from them in the next 90 days.

inline

is that mean you got approved first and then they asked you to take your BIO :confused:

iswaiting said:
Hi, everyone,
I like to join this club too.

Iswaiting

Why did they ask you for interview ? Usually AS-based 485 does not need interview. Is your case unique in some facts ? ( such as renewed NP ) ?

Is your case now in TSC ?

Did your case online change its LUD before they issued Interview Notice ?

Thanks