ND 12/20/2000 case Finally approved!!!!!

485_1200

Registered Users (C)
Finally Approved !!!!!!!
Hi Everyone,
It seems like my case has finally been approved today, at least according to the INS Online Case Status Service and the AVM system., My wifes case is still pending.

It has been a long and frustrating process, but thank God it has finally come to a positive conclusion.

Hang in there everyone, all your cases will eventually be approved.

I have really appreciated all the support I have gotten on this site and am grateful to its maintainers. Just so you know I have not told a single soul about the approval yet as I type this message, not even my wife. (Im taking the rest of the day off and plan to suprise her ;-) )

Good luck to everyone and thank you very much.

Here are my details:

EB3 - Citizenship - Indian, Place of birth - Kuwait

PD: Dont remember at this time some time in 1999
RD: 12/11/2000
ND: 12/20/2000
AD: 10/31/2002

FP 1: 03/20/2001 at Portland, OR

Contacted senator: 07/08/2002.

FP 2: 07/20/2002 at Portland, OR - I think the FP notice came because I contacted my senator. and who knows this may have kick started the process, which was stuck since the connection to I-140 had not been made.

RFE: 08/20/2002 for Employment Verification, one vaccination for wife, form G -25 first page was missing, since previous attorney probably goofed up, latest I-94 copies.

RFE response received according to INS website and AVM on 10/3/2002.

Approved on 10/31/2002

Heres whats on INS Online Case Status Service
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 31, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Congrats...

Congrats and enjoy. One question, I noticed your AVM got updated after RFE received took a while, is that correct?

BPBJHL042002

BPBJHL042002:

RFE was initiated by INS on 8/20/2002 but believe it or not I only received in on 9/17/2002 since it went to my old attorneys office and my immigration dept screwed up and was dragging its feet.

Anyway I mailed the response to the INS on 9/27/2002 and the AVM was updated on 10/3/2002

Hope this helps
Later.

485_1200

Glad to hear that your case is approved finally. My RFE was sent but there's no indication if they had received it. Now my lawyer wants to wait until Nov 15 to see if they had receive it. This stinks big time. Oh well, there's not much I can do except to wait at their mercy, is there?