NC SESA progress?

J B

Registered Users (C)
Hi, guys,

Is there any new approval from North Carolina SESA? Are they really moving forward? I heard that we should expect 10 months of delay.

Please post your PD and the date of transfer from NC SESA to Atlanta DOL. Thanks

status of lc

Does anyone know what month the NC sesa is processing now? I have submitted my papers on August 2001 and until now I don\'t have any news. There is only the receipt from lawyer that fedex was received.

NC SESA

MY receipt date at NC SESA was APRIL\'01
Not heard a word yet from sesa
The last I called them...a week back they were still working on early
cases of april

No Title

NC takes a long time to process papers. I\'ve seen it in this website, is it true that if the lawyer sends them a letter because time is running up on my h1b, they can process it earlier? I\'ve only seen this message once and I don\'t know if this is true.

From August they are still processing April any idea ?

I have been looking at the dates for NC SESA since August they are processing the APRIL ones . do any of you know why it is taking so long. Is there any one who applied during april.

why April cases take so long

As I know, in April only, about 3000 cases were received by NC SESA due to 245i. The number is almost equal to the total number of cases normally they received in a year. But one thing I don\'t quite understand is that the 245i cases are non-RIR cases, but why the RIR process slows down as much as the non-RIR process. Anyone has any idea?

Definition of SESA Processing Time

BTW, how does SESA define Processing Time? Does it count from the day the employer requests recruitment instructions, or from the day recruitment report is received by SESA?

Thank you.

April 27th PD , NC SESA / ATL DOL approved

Hi ,
  I recently heard from one of the guys from this discussion forums that his April 27th NC SESA and Atlanta DOL got approved . His case moved to Atlanta end Sep and he got his approval on Nov 7th . Is there any one else this lucky ????

Regards

No Title

My lawyer said that nc esc received the papers in August and until now, it\'s been 4 months, they haven\'t approved it yet. Atlanta is fast now, but NC seems to be taking a very long time.

No Title

Are you sure it is NC SESA.... I am beginning to wonder if you are not talking about the case issued out of KY SESA which also heads to Atlanta DOL

Guys let give a 2 week break for the waiting game, Happy Holidays..

Hope 2002 will bring luck to you all.

see ya all in 2002.

N C