Naturalized citizen

phillydude

Registered Users (C)
Should a naturalization citizen continue to use Alien # while sponsoring the spouse (Example on 325a , I 130 and such..)?

Thanks

You have to wait till 10/21 to become citizen first and then I can answer that question. Till then happy waiting :) He he he

phillydude said:
Both the sponsor and beneficiary have to fill out G 325a. One of the field is A#.

I do not believe you will list the A# on the G325A for yourself once you become a US Citizen (as you are no longer an Alien). However you will list the nationality as USA in the field before the A#. :D

A#

Your A # and your naturalization number are the same, it is listed on your naturalization certificate. But naturalized citizens are no longer aliens. You shouldn't need a number when you check the option for citizen.

Soul_fh said:
Your A # and your naturalization number are the same, it is listed on your naturalization certificate. But naturalized citizens are no longer aliens. You shouldn't need a number when you check the option for citizen.

The A# represents your Alien registration number used to derive your USC. The naturalization certificate number is different and is listed above the A# on the naturalization certificate...