Naturalization interview experience In Chula Vista - San Diego

Be77

Registered Users (C)
Good Morning all.

I went for my N-400 appointment this morning with my wife, my appointment was at 8:45AM
i thought i will be the first one in there but i was shocked when i saw alot of people waiting for their name to be called. i thought at first i have to drop my appointment letter on the window where they call the people for their Interviews. but i think they change this rule, now u keep ur appointment letter and ur name will be called thru ur Interviewer, well i was praying to get a nice Interviewer. because some of them look mean. (they cant harm you if GOD not wills it) So. here is the door opened and a nice looking young lady came out and called my name. i went to her with my wife. and i asked her if my wife can get in with me. she said No. and then she said to my wife dont worry he will be fine. so we start like this. she asked me how am i doing and then. we went to her office. and she wanted me to swear. but i said i would like to disclose something with you can i do it before i swear? she said No but after. so she had me sworn. (I was going to tell her i made a little Mistake on my N-400 Application) well start nice Conversation asking my Green card and my Driver license and my Appointement letter and then she asked me my name my date of birth and some Questions about Marital life. (Dont worry not to much questions and no need to go for detail) and then we went thru my N-400 Application and she Asked me about the Yes and No question maybe 3 and then she checked them all with red Pen with Yes. (Thanks that was good dont need to go thru it) and then she she took my Pictures out of Plastic bag and said i want you to sign ur 2 Pictures and then i have noticed something. i said to her Oh i put them in a nice envelope. (i dont know what they did with that envelpe) (At this stage i got very comfortable) because she start saying GOOD GOOD GOOD lol, and then she said ok lets move to the civic questions. she asked me 6 questions which i answered them all ..

i think they were.

1- The house of representatives has how many voting members?
2- We electa U.S. Representative for how many years?
3- In what month do we vote for president?
4- If both the president and the vice president can no longer serve, who becomes the president?
5- Who is the chief justice of the united states now?
6- Name one war fought by united states in the 1800s?

I passed them all and then she asked me to read (who was the first President) something like that but i am not sure. then i had to write. Washington was the first president.

I passed it right and then she took some stamps from her office and she stamped my papers. but before that she gave me a white page. with my information on it she wanted me to verify if its right. which it was. then took Form N-652 and she checked First one with Yes. (You Passed the Test of english and u.s. history and government)
and (A) (Congratulations! your application has been recommanded for approval)

i Thanked her and then i asked her if there is any available Oath ceremony this Days she said not this month but maybe next month. and Thanked her again and i left, my wife was waiting for me and she asked me did you pass? I waved my hand with my form N-652 to her she knew it that i passed. she was talking to Chinse gurl which she passed too but she got a mean Inteviewer . well it's all Done with Interview.
Now waiting for my last Chapter. Oath Ceremony..

Before i close this Post i would like to thank you all for the great job u doing with this Community. Thank you so much (but this doesnt mean i will not keep posting. god willing i will be here for help)

Be77.