Naturalization eligibility question

lax4u

Registered Users (C)
I have a green card for more than 5 years now and I'm planning to apply for citizenship. I entered the USA at the age of 23 on F1 visa, and I got H1 when I was 26... that means I was lawful-nonimmigrant till I got my GC in 2009. I am 39 year old now.
There is question No 10 on naturalization eligibility worksheet, and I want to find out based on my situation which option below is true for me ( I am Male):

Q 10 One of the following is true:
(a) I am female, or
(b) I am a male registered with the Selective Service, or
(c) I am a male who did not enter the United States under any status until after my 26th birthday, or
(d) I am a male who was in the United States between the ages of 18 and 26 but who did not register with the Selective Service, and I will send a “Status Information Letter” from the Selective Service explaining why I did not register with my application.
(e) I am a male who was in the United States between the ages of 18 and 26 as a lawful nonimmigrant

Also based on my situation I explained above, I guess did not have to register "selective service" when I was below 26 year in US...Is that correct?