naturalization ceremonies for applicants seeking citizenship in 2009

Since my ID (may 4, 2009) was less than 60 days , I wasn’t able to bypass the 1st level IO ……

To the first level you just need to tell you applied for N400 more than 30 days ago and no status yet. Then first level IO need to transfer to second level. You don't tell anything like you attended interview etc...

To the first level you just need to tell you applied for N400 more than 30 days ago and no status yet. Then first level IO need to transfer to second level. You don't tell anything like you attended interview etc...

I presume there is no deceitfulness in this process.. I am planning to try it today if I get a chance.. Thanks

what did they tell you ?

I was asked, when was my application date, which is 12/02/2008, then my FP date, 12/30/2008, then my ID in may 4, 2009.. I was told the process and progression are within the outlined guidelines, and I have to wait …. Thanks
Mohammed

I was asked, when was my application date, which is 12/02/2008, then my FP date, 12/30/2008, then my ID in may 4, 2009.. I was told the process and progression are within the outlined guidelines, and I have to wait …. Thanks
Mohammed

If you had your interview at May 4th you should give at least 4-8 weeks. If it comes earlier it is better, but nothing is wrong in 8 weeks.

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone where the ceremony might be for Kansas city, MO

03/06/09 - FP Noticed Received
03/10/09 - FP complete
03/21/09 - Interview Let. Received.
05/05/09 - Interview Done
? ? ? - OD letter and day waiting

I had my ID the day after you and I have not received any notice so I believe we will both be having notice same period or what do you think ?

Most likely yes.. Please keep me posted... I am planning to use this thread for my postings

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to update the available dates for naturalization ceremonies in western Missouri (Kansas City, MO) with a new ceremony date, Friday, June 12 (KC, Missouri)