Name Check

garemani

Registered Users (C)
Anybody recently passed the name check process!? I'm sick and tired of waiting for my name check. It's been over a year since I filed my I-485 and over 9months since my I-140 got approved but no freaking news for my name check! :( anybody's name recently cleard?

Thanks

A good place

Dear garemani,

A better place to look for your answer is the forum "I-485 Issues", as you are done with I-140. One popular thread that might give you a rough idea how long one would have to wait for the namecheck clearance is the thread " Stuck in Name Check??? Let's track it" initiated by "Hidden_man" in the following subforum: I-485-Issues> General I-485 and Related Issues".

Good luck!

garemani said:
Anybody recently passed the name check process!? I'm sick and tired of waiting for my name check. It's been over a year since I filed my I-485 and over 9months since my I-140 got approved but no freaking news for my name check! :( anybody's name recently cleard?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
garemani said:

Thanks
be patient and read the thread mentioned by Freemann! name check may take 3+ years... longest case I heard about was 4.5 years. And you are waiting 'just' one year :)