Name check pending ? this may be a hope.

troubleshooter

Registered Users (C)
just spoke with a nice IO ( very rare). as per IO , we are waiting for some directives from USCIS officiers to adjucate the cases with pending from long time due to namecheck. when asked about timeframe, IO replied that check back in 1 month.

You reported similar news on September 5

just spoke with a nice IO ( very rare). as per IO , we are waiting for some directives from USCIS officiers to adjucate the cases with pending from long time due to namecheck. when asked about timeframe, IO replied that check back in 1 month.

Hope this is true. I have sent a letter to Zoe Lofgren yesterday. She promised to do some thing soon when she met with protesters on September 17.

I called last month IO told me that they are going do same thing with NC pending cases long time.

Just keeping hope .

friends, this is what I heard from IO and thought of sharing with you all.

troubleshooter, no one is doubting your information or your intentions, we are all just sharing the same information that we got a little while ago.

I think something is definitely afoot. USCIS cannot sit on these cases forever. Someone is bound to make some noise loud enough for the USCIS to worry about. So, I think the rumor at USCIS is that they are going to come to some arrangement with FBI to expedite just the old pending cases en masse!

Just a hunch, not a fact ;)

troubleshooter,

Thanks for sharing the news . Hope USCIS does some thing constructive to resolve this for all of us.

Let's hope for the best

GCN

EB3 - PD 09/2002 - India - TSC
485 RD : 01/03/2005
Stuck In Name Check (SIN)

GCLingum, is very deserving...RD 2003, mine is Dec 2004.

Yep... GCLingum beat me by a whole month in 485 RD.

Here are my details:
EB3 (India) PD March 2001
485 RD July 2003
Interview... check, 4-5 FPs... check, 4 EAD/AP... check, thousands of $$$ spent... check, lot of stress... check, no promotions... check, law abiding immigrant... check, stuck in Name Check... :mad:

Yep... GCLingum beat me by a whole month in 485 RD.

Here are my details:
EB3 (India) PD March 2001
485 RD July 2003
Interview... check, 4-5 FPs... check, 4 EAD/AP... check, thousands of $$$ spent... check, lot of stress... check, no promotions... check, law abiding immigrant... check, stuck in Name Check... :mad:
NYImmigrant, you too...

Do not forget me..

PD 1/23/1998!
RD 1/3/2003
name check submitted : 3/9/2003

Last week I spoke with IO and she said.. that my case was indeed very old. And promised me that she will talk with supervisor and do something about my name check. She said that she will also try for submitting second name check.. when she said second name check .. I almost fainted :mad:

PD 1/23/1998!
RD 1/3/2003
name check submitted : 3/9/2003

Last week I spoke with IO and she said.. that my case was indeed very old. And promised me that she will talk with supervisor and do something about my name check. She said that she will also try for submitting second name check.. when she said second name check .. I almost fainted :mad:
Akbari, if the name goes thorugh the same indexes, it will stuck again. Why dont USCIS/FBI understand this.
Anyway goodluck, it is really a painful to see old timers.

Akbari,

I think they must have sent the Name Check to other planets in the Universe :confused: :confused: .

I really appreciate your patience and strength not to faint again.

Wish you Good luck and pray that your NC be cleared ASAP.

GCN

EB3 - India - PD 09/2002
485 RD : 01/03/2005
Stuck In Name Check