N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Thanks for the info Dave.

I called the USCIS customer service center and raised a request for the Memphis office on Jan 2. I got a oath letter yesterday - dated Jan 4. The oath is in Nashville District court on Jan 25. So my overall timelines are:

PD - Jan 21 07
FP - Feb 16 07
ID - Oct 30 07
Oath Letter received - Jan 09 08
OD - Jan 25 08

Excellent. Enjoy your day, let us know how you get on.

Congrats Rediff. Can we find out future oath dates scheduled for Memphis?

P.S. Sultan, please check your private messages.

I dont think we can check the dates. One option is to call the district court as Dave suggested. But they would know only if you have been scheduled for the oath. I dont think there is any fixed timeline for oaths.

Thank you all for all the great information in this forum. Sriabap, what documents are you planning to take with you for interview ?. Please let me know.

TSC / Memphis DO
Mailed N-400 to TSC:05/15/2007
Priority Date: 05/25/2007
FP notice received: 06/09/2007
FR Appt: 06/25/2007
FP done: 06/25/2007
Interview Letter Received: 12/24/2007
Interview Date: 03/12/2007

Oath Date: ???
Passport Applicate Date: ???
Passport Received: ???

Just the usual stuff mentioned in the interview letter. I had a ticket in CA for $381 and I still have the receipt and docket with me. I plan on taking that along with the letter I received from Selective Services. Will post details when done.

application tracker

1.Mailed N-400 to TSC: 12/31/2007
2. Received N-400 by USCIS: 01/02/2008
3. Check Cashed: 01/03/2008
4. NOA received : 01/10/2008
5. Priority Date: 01/03/2008
6. FP notice received: 01/24/2008
7. FR Appt: 02/09/2008
8. FP done: 02/09/2008
9. Interview Letter: 06/16/2008
10. Interview Date: 08/06/2008
11. Oath Date: 08/28/2008
12. Passport Application Date:
13. Passport Received:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Just wanted to thank everyone for valuable information on this thread. Today my wife and I both completed the interview and just wanted to share my experience.
I had taken all the documents that were listed in this forum, the usual items and nothing special. We were called 1 1/4 hour late but other than this everything went very well. The IO's were really good and were very kind to us and questions were mosntly regarding the N400 documents and 10 questions from the citizenship booklet. I was asked for DL, Passport, and GC, and was out in less than 15 minutes so as my wife.
We were interviewed by two different IO's and both were very kind to us. No issues. Overall my experience at Memphis DO was very good. One suggestion for all just try to be relaxed and be thorough with your N400 application and citizenship questions. I think it is good be over prepared. So go through your N400 documents and discussing the citizenship questions with others is helpful.

Question? Does anyone know about oath dates in Memphis? Is there a place to contact for this information? Please let me know

Thanks

Sonith

Memphis DO / TSC based on 5yr
04/5/2007: Mailing date
04/6/2007: RD & ND
5/11/2007:FP done
11/16/2007 IL received.
01/28/2008:Interview date

Oath done

My oath is finally done on 01/25. It took me about 1 year for the whole process. My timelines are as follows:

01/21/07 - Applied at VSC
02/16/07 - FP
05/31/07 - Moved to Memphis DO's jurisdiction - notified change of address
10/30/07 - Interview
01/25/08 - Oath

No oath letter for my wife yet. She was told the next oath would be on Feb 21st and she was hoping to get on that. Also the interviewing officer told her during the interview that previous oath was on Dec 10th or so. Not sure how this oath in Jan got squeezed.

Travel to India between interview and oath

I am planning to goto India between my interiew and oath.

Will there be any problems ?.
Can I postpone the Oath ?.

Thanks to you all for the help.

TSC / Memphis DO

I am planning to goto India between my interiew and oath.

Will there be any problems ?.
Can I postpone the Oath ?.

Thanks to you all for the help.

TSC / Memphis DO

Shouldn't be a problem at all. Just make sure you don't forget to come back (the food is just too good there).:)

Interview complete today

Hi everybody! Thanks for all the useful info. I've been trying to get on this site for a long time and even contacted the web admin, but no luck. Whenever I registered, it said it would send me an email to activate, but the email was never sent. So, I couldn't post until now.

Had my interview and passed today in Memphis! Arrived more than 30 minutes early but still was called in about 15 minutes after my scheduled time. The whole thing took a little over 20 minutes. Applied under 3 year rule (marriage). The only thing extra (aside from the typical IL, driver's license, and GC) that was asked of me was the marriage certificate. The officer didn't ask for bank statements, tax returns, etc., even though I had them all ready. All questions asked about my application were regarding updates. The civics questions were the ones in the booklet/online, except I felt like I got the harder ones (like listing all 13 colonies). But, luckily those are the ones I reviewed more thoroughly. So, it wasn't a problem. FYI for those who are keeping track of processing times - my priority date was May 1. Good luck to those who have interviews coming up!

Now it's just the oath. Anyone receive an oath letter recently? If so, when was your priority date? How long after interview did you receive the oath letter? And what's the time length between oath letter received to oath ceremony date? Thanks!

Hi everybody! Thanks for all the useful info. I've been trying to get on this site for a long time and even contacted the web admin, but no luck. Whenever I registered, it said it would send me an email to activate, but the email was never sent. So, I couldn't post until now.

Had my interview and passed today in Memphis! Arrived more than 30 minutes early but still was called in about 15 minutes after my scheduled time. The whole thing took a little over 20 minutes. Applied under 3 year rule (marriage). The only thing extra (aside from the typical IL, driver's license, and GC) that was asked of me was the marriage certificate. The officer didn't ask for bank statements, tax returns, etc., even though I had them all ready. All questions asked about my application were regarding updates. The civics questions were the ones in the booklet/online, except I felt like I got the harder ones (like listing all 13 colonies). But, luckily those are the ones I reviewed more thoroughly. So, it wasn't a problem. FYI for those who are keeping track of processing times - my priority date was May 1. Good luck to those who have interviews coming up!

Now it's just the oath. Anyone receive an oath letter recently? If so, when was your priority date? How long after interview did you receive the oath letter? And what's the time length between oath letter received to oath ceremony date? Thanks!

Congratulations! :)

My priority date is June 12th, & I have my interview in Memphis at the end of March.

Do you know where your oath ceremony will be?

Congratulations! :)

My priority date is June 12th, & I have my interview in Memphis at the end of March.

Do you know where your oath ceremony will be?

Thanks!
No, I don't. Is that something the IO can tell you? If so, I didn't think to ask.