N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Both me and wife had Infopass today. For wife, they said that they are waiting for the file to transfer to local office. For me, the evil name check is pending. This is in contrast to what USCIS said when I called them last week.

I met a couple at the location who filed in Feb 2007 and completed their interview today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I got oath letter. It is scheduled on 20th sept, in little rock,AR.
MD:01/14/2007 (memphis)
IV:06/25/2007
oath:20/09/2007.

Congrats GC mama. Good to know that you are almost done. But I still don't get it why residents of Memphis have to goto Little Rock (3 hours away) as Memphis is a bigger city than LR. Also why so much gap from IV to Oath. Residents in Dallas are doing their IV / Oath same day and everyone is almost done in a span of 3 - 4 months.

I thought fewer immigrants means faster processing time in Memphis but who thought it would be inversely proportional.

Congratulations GC mama. I am so happy to see some movement in this thread.

Could you please post your complete timeline, please?

Finally got my oath ceremony notification letter. Oath ceremony will be on Sep 20 in the US District Court bldg on Main Street. The whole process took 10 months. Good luck to everyone!
11/21/2006: Priority date
12/18/2006: FP
05/08/2007: Interview
09/20/2007: Oath date

Congrats Vika. Man, this is frustrating. 4 months gap between interview & oath. Most other centers people are done in 4 months.

Folks, did you notice Memphis processing dates today. Instead of Jan 2007 it now says 7 months processing time.

Got IL

Got IL today. I had applied from Northern VA in VSC. Moved to middle Tennessee in May.

Here is my timeline.

PD - 01/25/07 (VSC)
FP - 02/16/07
Informed USCIS about new address on 05/31/07
Received Written confirmation about new address on 06/30/07
IL received 09/10/07
IL - 10/30/07 (Memphis)

Question abt Memphis office

How is the parking facility etc over at Memphis office? How is the traffic? Any other things that I should be planning before going to this office?

How is the parking facility etc over at Memphis office? How is the traffic? Any other things that I should be planning before going to this office?

The moved to a new location a couple of years back, & it is much improved.
Plenty of parking when I went last time (Dec 2006). Big, comfortable waiting room too.

It can be hard to find, as the it's a small road that leads to the office.

Good luck!

The moved to a new location a couple of years back, & it is much improved.
Plenty of parking when I went last time (Dec 2006). Big, comfortable waiting room too.

It can be hard to find, as the it's a small road that leads to the office.

Good luck!

Thanks Bigdave. Did you have your oath ceremony? If yes, where in Nashville? I am also from Nashville, and I am wondering about the duration between Interview and Oath.

Thanks Bigdave. Did you have your oath ceremony? If yes, where in Nashville? I am also from Nashville, and I am wondering about the duration between Interview and Oath.

Hi, haven't had me oath yet. I'm still waiting for my interview date.

Good luck with the interview, let us know how you get on.

My wife's case status disappeared today. So based on the pattern on this MB I am hoping she should be getting her letter in a couple of weeks from now. Mine is still the same probably in the name check fiasco.