N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Hi, my 1st post on here, so be gentle! :p

Here's my time line for N400 via TSC/Memphis so far..

6/8/2007 - Application Mailed
7/5/2007- Received I-797 Notice of Action
7/5/2007- Received Finger print notification for July 11th.
7/11/2007 - Fingerprints appointment

Here is my time line
11/21/2006: Priority date
12/18/2006: FP
05/08/2007: Interview
???????????: Oath date

It has been almost 3 months since my interview date. Have not received an oath ceremony letter yet. Call USCIS once a week and get different answers: "Wait for another 10/20/30 days". I've scheduled an appointment via infopass to go to the Memphis district office next Monday. Not sure if it will help.

Did anyone here get an oath ceremony invitation recently? If so, when was your interview?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know how it goes. I had my interview last thursday. Officer told me that I should get my oath letter in the next "few" weeks.

How did your interview go gctous? Was the officer friendly or hard?

The interviews went great. My interview started about 35 min before my scheduled time. Lasted only 6-7 minutes. Officer was very friendly. Told me I should get my oath letter in few weeks. My wife's was in the afternoon. When I requested, he agreed to reschedule hers right away. She went in for her interview as I came out. She was done also in 6-7 minutes.

Now the wait begins for the oath letter.

Congratulations gctous, I hope you get the oath letter soon also.

Please keep us updated when you do receive the oath letter?

Congratulations to you & your wife gctousc.

Where will you be having your oath ceremony?

I'm in Nashville & hoping the wait between Interview & Oath is not too long!

I had my interview 1.5 months before you and have been waiting for my oath letter too. I was told by IO to wait for 120 days after the interview and then call them. There is nothing you can before then. Sorry!

Did my interview yesterday

My appointment was 10.30 and lasted not more then 6 minutes.
The lady went trough my application asked me 6 questions about the history and I had to write down"I know how to speak English"
After that she said that I passed the citizen test and that my oath ceremony will be in Arkansas.
Since it will be in Arkansas it will take a few months

Yes, for me too officer told the oath cermony will be in Arkansas.

Mailed:14/01/2007
IV date:25/06/2007

Finally made the dreaded call to USCIS to hear that it is in background check. In my wife's call they haven't said anything, gave her a vague answer like it could be in background check or in the local office or some other reason. They also said it is not an uncommon delay and could take upto an year.

When I mentioned how my friend who filed in Jan 07 is already a citizen, she gave me the usual each case is different answer. She added that his file must have been misplaced in front and that was how he must have got it.

All in all, Memphis office sucks.