N-400 Pending since three years

DUDE12190

Registered Users (C)
Dear fellows,
First of all, i do not have words to say Thank you. You folks are doing such a great job on this forum. it is remarkable. I filed my n-400 in march 2004, fp in july 2004 and was interviwed in may 2005. I am in new york city area.I Passed everthing, but officer said that they are still
doing security checks. My letter says that 1) you passed the test 2) a decision yet can not be made about your application. I have done every thing. info passes,congrssamn's office;however,they are saying that they r still waiting for the secuity clearnce.

To make a long story short,I have read the thread about how to file a lawsuit 1447b and I am planning to do that in few months. My question is that does anyone created a website about the whole process. I am reading these old threas from 2005 and there was another nice person PUBLICUS and he was saying that he will create a website about how to file a bulletproof lawsuit againist USCIS. If anyone knows about this website, please let me know. And Publicus, My dear, if you are still on this forum, please reply, I
really need your help.

Also, if anyone knows a good lawyer in the new york city or long island area who is good in 8 USC 1447b, please let me know.

Also if someone on this forum is or was in the similar situation in nyc area, please reply.

Any helpful information, please reply to this thread. Thank you all!!

Why wait few more months. It has already been 1.5 years since you had your interview. Do it right away.