N-400 mailed to Lincoln, NE routed to Phoenix,AZ

PALAMOOR

Registered Users (C)
I mailed my N-400 (Application for Naturalization) to Lincoln, Nebraska and it was re-routed to Phoenix,AZ. Anyone with similar experiance?
Mailed application : 12/09/08
Received Phoenix : 12/15/08

Yes, as reported in another thread USCIS has started to implement the lock box process after Dec 1st , 2008. Applications are being forwarded to either the Phoenix or Texas lock box facility first and then to NBC and finally DO when name checks are complete and interview is available.

Well, that is why my check not cashed yet?

Nebraska Center received my N400 application on Dec 3rd, 2008 and the check not cashed as today (Dec 17). Neither any notice from them.

CIS is teasing me again? Now I can just wait to see waht happens to my application. It might be on the way to AZ.

I mailed my N-400 (Application for Naturalization) to Lincoln, Nebraska and it was re-routed to Phoenix,AZ. Anyone with similar experiance?
Mailed application : 12/09/08
Received Phoenix : 12/15/08
PALAMOOR

How did you know that your application was received in Phoenix. USPS tracking just states that mine is being "Forwarded" with no additional information for the past week.

Forwarded mail here as well

I mailed my N400 to Texas Service Center on 12/15/2008 and my the message is the same :

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 2:20 PM on December 16, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

No update today. :confused:

I keep tracking.

Delivered

Update:

Your item was delivered at 1:12 PM on December 18, 2008 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067 to USCIS.

Hmmm...wonder what happened to mine...
Mailed 12/6
Forwarded 12/10 (I believe to Arizona since I mailed to CSC)
No new notification from USPS
Check not cashed, no receipt notice
Any enroute to Phoenix lockbox applicant receive receipt recently?

N-400 forwarded to Phoenix

I got the I-797C, Notice of Action after sending my N-400 App to NSC (and forwarded to Phoenix)

I sent it on 12/9
They received iton 12/12
I797-Notice Date: 12/17

The notice confirmed my address and DOB. It also confirms that they received my payment and I have no balance due -- I sent a cashiers check.

I received the samed "Forwarded" message from U.S. Postal service. I'm assuming it's been forwarded to the Phoenix LockBox Facility.

TSCHopeful:any updates on your application?