N-400 interview questions - a question

krakow007

Registered Users (C)
Hello All. For the history and US govt. part of the questions only, during your n400 interview, can anyone tell me what type the questions would be ? In other words, will it be a multiple choice or will it be Q&A format ? Or does it depend on the interviewing officer ?

Any responses appreciated. Please note that my question applies to the "history/US govt. knowledge" part of the questions only.

TIA

krakow007 said:
Hello All. For the history and US govt. part of the questions only, during your n400 interview, can anyone tell me what type the questions would be ? In other words, will it be a multiple choice or will it be Q&A format ? Or does it depend on the interviewing officer ?

Any responses appreciated. Please note that my question applies to the "history/US govt. knowledge" part of the questions only.

TIA

It can be either format, but I recommend you be prepared for Q&A format.

the test is conducted mainly verbally; meaning that the interviewer will ask you a question and you answer verbally. Sometimes, they print out 8-10 question on a piece of paper and ask you to answer it verbally. Some other times, they print it out on a piece of paper and ask you to answer the multiple choice on the paper itself and they correct it just like college type exams. but i would say that 85% is the first type, the verbal question and you answer it.
Good luck, it's so easy either way. Don't worry about it as you don't have to answer all of the questions right, although i am confident that you would get a 100!
good luck and god bless.